Real Life Bike Replica

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Real Life Bike Replica

Post by Cumb694 »

Hey guys. So awhile back I released my "replica skin" for my kx250f but it wasnt on the right model or anything so i thought id go back and do it again so here it is! I put a lot of time in this because it is my replica. Anyways tell me what you guys think! PSD included.
P.S. I tried to get as close to the replica as possible but the template isnt that good so :roll: it is what it is.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/view/9j20qdyj ... elease.psd
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Re: Real Life Bike Replica

Post by NKarassy955 »

Looks amazing Jacob!
Cumb694

Post by Cumb694 »

NKarassy955 wrote:Looks amazing Jacob!
Thanks man!
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I could've gotten you a better image for the logos, I used to know the guys at Link really well!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Cumb694

Post by Cumb694 »

DBRider251 wrote:I could've gotten you a better image for the logos, I used to know the guys at Link really well!
Dylan Rouse is a good guy! Yeah I found them on google so they arent the best..
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

you could have get the pause out of the picture and lowered the field of view for the picture...would have looked way better. but i like the bikeskin, good work
Cumb694

Post by Cumb694 »

Davinho222 wrote:you could have get the pause out of the picture and lowered the field of view for the picture...would have looked way better. but i like the bikeskin, good work
Too lazy to take pause out and field of view was 30.. But thanks man!
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Cumb694 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:you could have get the pause out of the picture and lowered the field of view for the picture...would have looked way better. but i like the bikeskin, good work
yeah on the second view i see the FOV at 30 alright:) if you want to show a bikeskin you could also use invincible rider:) just to show you how it would look like:) in this video i used it. dont be scared you just have to look the first 20 seconds. You just put the skin into your personal folder like everything else, it is really easy and makes way better pictures if you arent able to render like me. Maybe you are idk.

Cumb694

Post by Cumb694 »

Davinho222 wrote:
Cumb694 wrote:
yeah on the second view i see the FOV at 30 alright:) if you want to show a bikeskin you could also use invincible rider:) just to show you how it would look like:) in this video i used it. dont be scared you just have to look the first 20 seconds. You just put the skin into your personal folder like everything else, it is really easy and makes way better pictures if you arent able to render like me. Maybe you are idk.

No i cannot render ahah thanks!