arcade physics?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
CRU
Team: Privateer

arcade physics?

Post by CRU »

I have been playing with the arcade physics off for a while and I still can't stay up and on the bike but I have been getting better. Any good setups that you could give me.
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Re: arcade physics?

Post by white327 »

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... &start=630

skip through to the last few pages, try some of those. its just about practice, really. ive been playing on and off for 6 or so years (mostly off, just started back playing regularly in march). itll take lots of time to be really good.

hope this helps!
CRU

Re:Laying the bike over

Post by CRU »

Also, most of the time I lay the bike over and I can keep the bike up more now so does anybody know any tips on how to keep the bike from falling over in corners
CRU

thanks

Post by CRU »

thanks for the help and link
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Re: Re:Laying the bike over

Post by white327 »

CRU wrote:Also, most of the time I lay the bike over and I can keep the bike up more now so does anybody know any tips on how to keep the bike from falling over in corners

like i said, its just gonna take time and effort and lots of patience to get solid laps in,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 6Hm1FJP-1m

if you go here ^^ , you will find lots of videos that many people watch, it has helped me out some, but everyone rides different. but these videos will give you an idea of what you need to be doing. dont limit yourself to Kellen either, his videos might not help YOU, but other videos on youtube will. but again, its all about practice.
CRU

links

Post by CRU »

thanks for the links
CRU

stability

Post by CRU »

one thing I saw on one of his videos is if you slide out a lot you need to turn up your stability so you won't slide out
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

I ride on Kellen's (Start your Systems Youtube) suspension with a mix of other advanced set ups and a little of my own tweaking. It's a great place to start. I would suggest turning the leveling up, the low speed factor up, and increasing your turning damping. These will make the games physics hold you upright (Well more so).
Then practice a million times!!
CRU

Post by CRU »

thanks
CRU

Post by CRU »

which one is the low speed factor
Brett_Thomas
Team: Matrix Concepts

Post by Brett_Thomas »

Some may not agree but Donut Mx has a "beginner friendly setups that I actually enjoyed a lot when I got back into the game.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

CRU wrote:which one is the low speed factor
It's called, "Low Dampening Factor."

When you turn it up it makes it harder to turn but it gives the bike a more stable and upright feel.

I play with it at 2.50 but you should try 2.75. That's what I ran for a while and even sometimes on really rough tracks I like to turn it back to 2.75 for a little bit of dampening.

But like everyone else is saying practice!! I've been playing for a few months playing an hour a day and I'm already decent.
wait until you try SX tracks for the first time!! lolol.

-Jake