Pure MX down for good?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
cameron312
Team: MotoMechanics

Pure MX down for good?

Post by cameron312 »

Puremx website has been down for a while. now i know this isnt new news, but theres alot of skins and stuff on that site that i cant find any where else and now theyre lost. How do you guys feel about it dying? Know where i could get some of the skins that are on there? Sucks for TM factory because most of the bike skins on that site are links to Puremx and that gets ya no where
bossman241 wrote:Are we for sure Tuesday now? I got a chance to get balls deep and wanna take it.
Brad_Smith

Re: Pure MX down for good?

Post by Brad_Smith »

cameron312 wrote:Puremx website has been down for a while. now i know this isnt new news, but theres alot of skins and stuff on that site that i cant find any where else and now theyre lost. How do you guys feel about it dying? Know where i could get some of the skins that are on there? Sucks for TM factory because most of the bike skins on that site are links to Puremx and that gets ya no where
Couldn't agree with you more, I miss PureMXS. +1
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by swoodmx »

somebody better fix this!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Contact Wakestyle.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

I mean if you contact the owner of PureMXS he could probably hook you up with them and it wouldn't be hard to get everything from PureMXS over onto the forums, it would just take ages to do it and you would be doing it for awhile.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:Contact Wakestyle.
If he would just return my pm's :(