HELP: MXS on Macbook air

Post your questions here
brockbarry
Team: Privateer

HELP: MXS on Macbook air

Post by brockbarry »

hey, im looking at buying mxs and running it on my macbook air 2016 using the method that storken posted on the forums. Will my macbook air run the game properly or is not worth the time and $50? any help appreciated, cheers :D
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: HELP: MXS on Macbook air

Post by jlv »

Try the demo version.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

brockbarry wrote:hey, im looking at buying mxs and running it on my macbook air 2016 using the method that storken posted on the forums. Will my macbook air run the game properly or is not worth the time and $50? any help appreciated, cheers :D
Not sure how it compares, but I could play it on a normal Macbook from 2009/2010. It was good enough for me at least back then :)
brockbarry

Post by brockbarry »

Wahlamt wrote:
brockbarry wrote:hey, im looking at buying mxs and running it on my macbook air 2016 using the method that storken posted on the forums. Will my macbook air run the game properly or is not worth the time and $50? any help appreciated, cheers :D
Not sure how it compares, but I could play it on a normal Macbook from 2009/2010. It was good enough for me at least back then :)
Thanks mate, i bought it yesterday and so far it runs like a dream thankyou!
brockbarry

Post by brockbarry »

jlv wrote:Try the demo version.
Why did i not think of that haha. Oh well full version runs sweet any way