Question for JLV

Post your suggestions here
Davinho222

Question for JLV

Post by Davinho222 »

I have a little questin for you JLV.
Could you implement an option into the game wich allowes you to turn off the rider fall of system? Ofcourse the option would be just for offline riding or for special servers.
It was so much fun to hit a big jump with 3 frontflips on to a flat landing without falling off. And it makes learning a track so much easier.

Is there a way you could do that?
MotoGoon31

Re: Question for JLV

Post by MotoGoon31 »

cheat codes?? like the old days lol
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:cheat codes?? like the old days lol
why cheat codes?? i dont get what you mean :oops: , im sorry, maybe it is because of my english, but back in the past there was no fall of system....Then there came a snapshot wich importet it into the game. Still the most people (like me) had still the original Mx.exe wich allowed us to still play without that system..... You have not been able to play with it online, but it was a cool feature to be able to not fall of the bike while practicing offline....You still crashed while taking a corner bad or landing on the complete oppesite side:D But you didnt fall of after anything if you have been able to land correctly....its so much easier to practice like that and i dont get why you shouldnt do it offline... I dont think it would be to difficult for JLV to not allow you to join the official servers or automatically turn the system on while doing it if he wanted to......WOULD BE AWESOME IF HE WOULD
MattMx40
Team: Privateer

Post by MattMx40 »

When ever i try to join a server it says files mismatched and doesn't let me join. Do you know how to fix that?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

MattMx40 wrote:When ever i try to join a server it says files mismatched and doesn't let me join. Do you know how to fix that?
Reinstall version 1.11 using the full installer. If you still have your BMT Micro email the links should still work and are automatically updated to the 1.11 version.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.