MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Right. Copycat in the same place. So, it would be perfectly rational to not fly Delta or United or any carrier after one of their planes crash? Vegas will be the safest place to be now for awhile. You do what you feel is best for you. Let terror reign.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Right. Copycat in the same place. So, it would be perfectly rational to not fly Delta or United or any carrier after one of their planes crash? Vegas will be the safest place to be now for awhile. You do what you feel is best for you. Let terror reign.
Wow you're a prick.
TeamHavocRacing

How so? Please explain.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I understand what you're trying to say, but you show zero sympathy towards the actual event that took place. The only thing you think about following a mass shooting is "welp, I bet people aren't going to Monster Cup anymore". That's really what you're thinking about right now?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Everyone has their own way of reacting to events like this. Cant really be surprised anymore. Not that I'm picking sides just stating the obvious.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I've been on the asshole side of things too during tragic events, but I've gotten older and learned how to react to situations like this and I still am learning and growing, since Havoc is like 50 I would assume he couldn't have such a teenager-like response.
TeamHavocRacing

Ddavis wrote:I've gotten older and learned how to react to situagtions like this
What? Empty platitudes and hashtags? Devin, I can't speak for what you've been through or experienced directly. Steve Forsythe was killed in a mall shooting here. Portland's only. He and I were high school buddies that would joke around every time we'd walk by each other in the hall. Sympathy for anyone involved with a shooting or any violence is a foregone conclusion. Just because I don't bookend my statements with sympathy doesn't mean I don't have it. Should I go and change my sig now?
TeamHavocRacing

ShackAttack12 wrote:I'm thinking about canceling.
Please don't! Think about the UK and what they've had over the years and always had a good plan of getting right back to normal activity. After the Ariana Grande shooting a lot of the Brits did what they could to get back out and show defiance. Defy, don't cower.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Mikey wrote:Pretty scary this shooting. Where all the news crew is, is where Mark, Nate, Midbeck, Jay and I walked to get beers.
Mikey wrote:Let alone stayed in that big gold cunt
Yeah, crazy. But to think of all the time that has passed and the people that have passed through there and nothing has happened, one person can ruin it for everyone.

Anyway Jay was more underneath a table than getting beers, but I'll let that slide :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Anyone ever seen one of these around? One of my friends came up with the concept now a lot of us have them haha. It’s always a good hit a parties! There’s a funnel on top too
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Is the throttle cable tied to a butterfly valve? That's awesome!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

It’s actually just cut off handlebars attaches to a ball valve https://imgur.com/gallery/wMfa5
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Halvorson wrote:It’s actually just cut off handlebars attaches to a ball valve https://imgur.com/gallery/wMfa5
I hope that's a lead free ball valve :lol:
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

That Pabstblutonium looks like some good stuff.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Made me think about the possibility that on an Amiga it would have been much faster for 3d polygon games to render to a copper list instead of a bitmap.
Yes, compared to PC games of the same title back then you'll see amazing differences in art and framerates that were astonishing! Something else different an Amiga had built-in was the delicious stereo soundtracks. I almost re-installed my Amiga emulator, but I found a Stunt Car Racer retro track first....