Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:lol @ everyone who thinks their opinions are relevant on this forum.

Merica will keep chuggin along like we have since the beginning.
Sorry that people have opinions, Race. We're not robots like you.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

In all honesty, what's a ban going to do? I know it's already been stated, but criminals will always find a way to get their hands on them. I live in Chicago and have a few classes near the south side. You wouldn't believe the amount of people out on the streets swinging guns around with their serial numbers scratched off. It's a matter of the mind. You can either choose to pull the trigger or not. It's really not that easy to get a gun. I'm from a small town where everyone hunts or has a gun for safety and they have to go through extensive background checks.
I keep seeing the knife argument brought up and it seems silly to me. If guns were banned and this dude wanted to kill all of those people he could have constructed a bomb and sling-shotted it out the window somehow. It seems crazy, but it's plausible. He could have also flown a plane into the crowd since he had his pilots license. Does that also mean people shouldn't be able to get their pilots license? There's numerous scenarios that could have Happened.
Take one thing away and something else takes it's place. It's a tragedy that all those people had to die or get injured because of one mans actions, but honestly how many rights and privileges are Americans willing to give up to where someone might not be able to kill someone else.
m121c

Post by m121c »

@Mikey

I respect your passion and empathy for the those whos lives were taken too early, trajectly, and undeservingly by some pathetic lunetic with weapons he should not of had, modded to extents outside the law. (Speculation at this point since no one really knows). I am just as saddend as the next person.

However I still believe in the priciples of our constitution and why we have our rights to bear arms. Whether I believe there will be a tyrannical government at some point or not is irrelevant, its the fact the POTENTIAL is there, and without a private citizen armed militia, a tyrannical government is and always will be possible, without a fight back.

WW2 and Nazi Germany is closer to our point in time then early 1700-1800s. How did they start? Disarming the population. I would bet millions could have wished to fight back against the SS officiers that drug them out of their houses.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

You guys realize there's a black market right? I mean shit the guns the dude used to kill everyone were illegal so I don't see how any ban is going to fix anything. Chicago had a full ban on gun sales for years and required owners to register them, yet they remained the #1 city in gun violence and the sales ban was lifted as it proved to have no affect. If all the guns in the US just magically diapered its not that hard to go to the store and buy a few materials to make a bomb. Drugs are banned and I can go out and get you anything you want by the end of the day. Don't see how any length of gun control is going to do anything except remove them from the hands of good people.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

FlyinHigh wrote:You guys realize there's a black market right?
Racist
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Racers52 wrote:Image
m121c

Post by m121c »

Mikey wrote: What the fuck. What period of time do you live in, the 1800s?
Believe it or not those evil things you are taught that happened in 1800s still go on today in all parts of the world. Slavery, evil dictatorregimes, and tyrannical governments are still happening at this point in time unfortunately. So no I don't, would it be more ignorant to believe we have evolved so far into society in less than a 100 years that these things can't happen again, or is it more ignorant to walk to around as a tin foil right wing nut job as you put it, and believe that the possibility is still there.
Mikey wrote: "A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability" - Assuming they're comfortable living with who they want to be or identify as, it's not.
Considering the trans community has a much higher suicide rate that any other group in the United States by far margins, I would say yes it is a mental disorder. One that is unfortunately being normalized under "tolerance and acceptance" by the left here. How can we one in one hand say "we can not allow guns to be sold to the mentally ill" and on the other hand fight to have trans-gendered individuals in the military? How can one have a discussion on what is mental illness when one doesn't want to accept what mental illness is? I am in a agreement sick, mentally ill, and unstable people should not be allowed to own weapons. The question is what measures can be made to limit this, yet still limit the government on infringing on our privacy and freedom? Does the government get to decide what mental illness is? What if they decide that not bowing down to President Trump and his policies is mental illness? You are always under the assumption the government is good, on the other hand, I am always under the assumption that the government is not. Historically speaking, it would be much better to be skeptical of government than to full hardheartedly believe in it.
Mikey wrote: Doesn't American have militarized police, maybe they should start doing their job then. What do you mean fuel? Are all these mass shootings not enough evil.
Yes we do. One reason we should have a privatized militia of citizens. Ever heard of a military Coup? By fuel I mean this: If you disarm the good, non-evil, law abiding citizens and all you have left are illegal guns owned by terribly bad people, what do you think those terribly bad people will do? If they no longer have to worry about that local pharmacy down the street having a pistol behind the counter, no longer have to worry about that rich neighborhood being protected, or if they no longer have to worry about that one citizen in the crowd with a CC permit, what do you think they will do? Seems like fuel for a fire to me.

By taking away the right to bear arms, you essentially are fueling MORE evil, not taking it away.

Let's put it this way. Maybe you can round up all say 300 million+ KNOWN guns in the U.S. and destroy them. Then lets say we can track down every illegal unknown weapon, say a million or so, does it stop now? We can no longer get weapons here right? Wellll.... wwweelll.... that doesn't work with drugs now does it? Maybe if we were a completely independent island like Australia with no neighbors it could work.... but we have a border line military state at our southern border that continually fuels a drug war between our two countries. Put it all together Mikey, IT WON't STOP. The only thing it will stop is GOOD people from protecting themselves.
Mikey wrote: Have you traveled outside of the United States? Fuck me that's daft.

I've like you Mason and obviously my views are as an Australian and leftist but Your perception of the world outside of America is embarrassing and terribly ignorant. You're a walking talking right wing nutjob of which the rest of the world laughs at.
I mean I've been to Canada so no unfortunately I haven't really unless you count that. I would seriously invite you to look in world crime statistics and look into my "ignorant right wing nut job claim of which the rest of the world laughs at" claim that the UK and Europe in general has a much higher home invasion rate than the U.S. In fact if I remember correctly, the study was conducted in correlation with gun ownership and they found that going off of the rates of other countries if the U.S. was not armed as it is, you could expect the upwards of 50,000 home invasions while the residents are home.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Enough with the fancy words you nerds.

Canadian opinion here (Not that it matters, cause it really doesn't, but what if it did? Nah....definitely doesn't). I am actually for guns. They don't bother me, they aren't an issue where I live and the people who fight for them generally have some pretty solid opinions to argue their case. But a large amount of people die every year right now, and you can't argue that. Will the number go up or down if you take guns away? Maybe, maybe not. Whats the worst that could happen? A larger amount of people die next year? Oops...sorry folks, we tried, but here, have your toys back.

But Mr Canada....bad people will still get a hold of them, and its not the guns, its the mentally ill who are doing this......ya ya ya. One problem at a time. Take away the big cock semi/auto guns, take away open carry, (that way if I see a gun I know its a mean man, not a pharmacist who loves to accessorize) then leave the "hunting" rifles and "smaller" hand guns to the future stupid advanced screening process, and see what happens.

If less people die, awesome. You are on the right track. If more die, then I'm out.

Leave the trannies alone Mason. With out em, Armstrong may never find love, and I'm not risking that.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Don't listen to Mason. He's just Amish. Don't listen to Mikey. He's just batshit, if you haven't already noticed that.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Don't listen to Mason. He's just Amish.
Want's you to pray the gay away.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Don't listen to Mikey. He's just batshit, if you haven't already noticed that.
Want's to beat the gay out of you.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Don't listen to Mason. He's just Amish. Don't listen to Mikey. He's just batshit, if you haven't already noticed that.
Yaaaaa......but your Alzheimer's isn't much better. $10 says you have a couch cushion in your oven.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I thought the rest of the world hates Americans why should they concern themselves with such issues? :lol:
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Lol, there was just a "terrorist" attack in the city I live in (Edmonton) and at the pub i visit occasionally. By terrorist attack, I mean one of those Somalian people our amazing leader brought over decided to stab a cop, and then hit a guy with a u haul truck.

See.....Make big dicked guns illegal like Canada, and they will use uhauls and knives. Hard to kill a crowd without a gun, and having a well placed barrier lol.
TeamHavocRacing

We need more regulations on motor vehicles, knives and acid to take them out of the hands of terrorists. :twisted:
Seriously, there needs to be something done about loopholes like the bump stock he had and workarounds like BMF activators and trigger group devices that allow a semi auto to be used like a full-auto. The law allows for you to apply for a Class C weapons permit so you can have silencers and full auto guns, but you'll definitely have one of Uncle Sam's fingers up your a-hole. There's also a loophole that allows you to purchase a receiver for AR-15's etc. that's only 80% complete in its machining so you can go straight to a full-auto weapon. I don't think many people know about that and more complaints would be aired if they did. No matter what laws are on the books people will always find a weapon when they really want one.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

If bans and laws are useless because people find away around them then why bother with anything? Why keep drugs illegal? Plenty of bad men are selling them and its not being taxed. Why make immigration harder? They all know how to swim and climb walls so whats the point. Why make gay marriage illegal? They kiss their partner in public all the same. Whats the problem with North Korea having nukes? Nuclear weapons don't kill people, they sit there and are harmless. Its the people that kill people right?

Discussing this here is as productive as it is anywhere else. No one calls the fire department for their neighbors fire, only until its at their door do they care.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.