Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Post by m121c »

Pumaxcs wrote:If bans and laws are useless because people find away around them then why bother with anything? Why keep drugs illegal? Plenty of bad men are selling them and its not being taxed. Why make immigration harder? They all know how to swim and climb walls so whats the point. Why make gay marriage illegal? They kiss their partner in public all the same. Whats the problem with North Korea having nukes? Nuclear weapons don't kill people, they sit there and are harmless. Its the people that kill people right?

Discussing this here is as productive as it is anywhere else. No one calls the fire department for their neighbors fire, only until its at their door do they care.
- Drugs are not an inalienable right
- Marriage is a right, therefor we have gay marriage. Although many argue the federal government should have no part in marriage at all, and at the least, marriage should be dealt with at the state level. That's a whole other discussion.
- Illegal immigration is not an inalienable right.
- The UN's purpose since WW2 is to disarm the world of nukes. Many treaties have been put in the place to prevent nuclear weapon testing, development, and usage as well as attempting to reduce the number. North Korea is blatantly ignoring the world community in doing what they are doing.

Bans and laws can only be put forth against things that are not our inalienable right to have as defined by our founding documents. The sole purpose of these rights is to protect the citizens from the government. It is because of these rights that we are most diverse, equal, and free nation on this planet.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:We need more regulations on motor vehicles, knives and acid to take them out of the hands of terrorists. :twisted:
Seriously, there needs to be something done about loopholes like the bump stock he had and workarounds like BMF activators and trigger group devices that allow a semi-auto to be used like a full-auto. The law allows for you to apply for a Class C weapons permit so you can have silencers and full-auto guns, but you'll definitely have one of Uncle Sam's fingers up your a-hole. There's also a loophole that allows you to purchase a receiver for AR-15's etc. that's only 80% complete in its machining so you can go straight to a full-auto weapon. I don't think many people know about that and more complaints would be aired if they did. No matter what laws are on the books people will always find a weapon when they really want one.
Ah shit! I left some hyphens out. Wouldn't want you to go thinking I'm an illiterate hypocrite. I love the trans-is-a-disorder claim. Is that evangelical science?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:We need more regulations on motor vehicles, knives and acid to take them out of the hands of terrorists. :twisted:
Seriously, there needs to be something done about loopholes like the bump stock he had and workarounds like BMF activators and trigger group devices that allow a semi-auto to be used like a full-auto. The law allows for you to apply for a Class C weapons permit so you can have silencers and full-auto guns, but you'll definitely have one of Uncle Sam's fingers up your a-hole. There's also a loophole that allows you to purchase a receiver for AR-15's etc. that's only 80% complete in its machining so you can go straight to a full-auto weapon. I don't think many people know about that and more complaints would be aired if they did. No matter what laws are on the books people will always find a weapon when they really want one.
Ah shit! I left some hyphens out. Wouldn't want you to go thinking I'm an illiterate hypocrite. I love the trans-is-a-disorder claim. Is that evangelical science?
Would it be "regressive dildo toting liberal science" to think otherwise?

There are Psychiatric Medical Journals classifying it as a disorder, in fact the current ones still do so. Although they do adamantly want point out not of the mental kind, but of the kind from social distress, none the less a disorder. On the other hand, you have other doctors that would claim (with study) the "evangelical science" side of things that it is in fact a mental disorder. Like many things in Science there is no true fact, just theory. Professor of Psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Dr. McHugh, has done extensive research in this area if you would actually be interested in listening in a different perspective.. or not because of "amish evangelical science" and all.

I'd say it's about a politicized as climate change science.
TeamHavocRacing

m121c wrote:Like many things in Science there is no true fact, just theory.
This is the core right here brother. You are deeply entrenched on the religious right. Goodnight.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

For those of you not from the United States that may only get to see some our more popular MSM outlets, our politicians, and liberal hollywood for their only source for ideas on the 2nd amendment:

By the way Steven Crowder is originally French Canadian.

As you can see I misquoted Steven on the "hot" burglary idea, but that is where I originally heard it from.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
m121c wrote:Like many things in Science there is no true fact, just theory.
This is the core right here brother. You are deeply entrenched on the religious right. Goodnight.
Yup case closed. A dual major that is pursing degrees in physics and engineering is a right wing red neck nut job in the middle of amish country who is "entrenched on the religious right". To top it off? I don't understand the difference between fact and theory! Give me a break.

I get that it's been a long, loooooong time, since you found yourself in any sort of science class but there are major difference in what scientific theory, fact, and law means, and it is the very nature of science to be skeptical of things. That is especially for "mainstream science" that we have seen most recently that is often has spotty methods of experimentation or data, and is quiet commonly fueled by agenda.

Nice way to make assumptions though dick weed.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Can I get an explanation on how guns are unalienable rights? If I have to purchase it and its manufactured that doesn't feel like a right.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Mason there's no assumptions being made here. You casually accept science that's taken for granted like orbital mechanics, yet reject years of empirical data about our climate that's increasingly obvious to the simplest mind yet can't be agreed with cuz you'd sound like a fuckin' pussy-ass lib Al Gore jerkin off Hillary Clinton hippie.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

it's pretty crazy and kinda unbelievable that my dad's friends wife was involved in this.

R.I.P. M. Parks
m121c

Post by m121c »

Pumaxcs wrote:Can I get an explanation on how guns are unalienable rights? If I have to purchase it and its manufactured that doesn't feel like a right.
It's our 2nd Amendment in our Bill of Rights:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
I guess it's a right in that you have the opportunity to purchase one for the use of self preservation against your government or otherwise. Every other country does not guarantee this right, which is troublesome if you ask me.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Mason there's no assumptions being made here. You casually accept science that's taken for granted like orbital mechanics, yet reject years of empirical data about our climate that's increasingly obvious to the simplest mind yet can't be agreed with cuz you'd sound like a fuckin' pussy-ass lib Al Gore jerkin off Hillary Clinton hippie.
I causally accept orbital mechanics? I reject climate change? What parts do I reject? Do I reject it completely? If I don't what do I accept? Are you insinuating that climate change is as well supported as orbital mechanics? This is all news to me.

Here's a question: If it is so simple to the most simplest of minds, how can some of the worlds most brilliant minds not agree? Because Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye "the science guy" had a circle jerk party on CNN and all lefty anchors just ate it up and everything they say is the truth?

Yes you are assuming, and you are making yourself out to be a clueless ass hat at that.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

James_122 wrote:take away open carry, (that way if I see a gun I know its a mean man, not a pharmacist who loves to accessorize)
Wuuuut... So yeah, now you know for sure this guy is bad.. Ok, what exactly are you gonna do about it? If he decides to shoot people, you, nor anyone near you has anyway to protect yourselves. Good job, your law just killed everyone.

If you see someone open carrying, chances are almost non existent that they are a threat. If someone is up to no good, you wont see his gun.. It will be concealed (illegally).
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

rideblue56 wrote:
James_122 wrote:take away open carry, (that way if I see a gun I know its a mean man, not a pharmacist who loves to accessorize)
Wuuuut... So yeah, now you know for sure this guy is bad.. Ok, what exactly are you gonna do about it? If he decides to shoot people, you, nor anyone near you has anyway to protect yourselves. Good job, your law just killed everyone.

If you see someone open carrying, chances are almost non existent that they are a threat. If someone is up to no good, you wont see his gun.. It will be concealed (illegally).
Lol you take your cute country and state with open carry, and ill take my lil old province that does not allow open carry, and we can compare gun related accidents, and murders, to see who wins.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:Sorry that people have opinions, Race. We're not robots like you.
It's not that you CANT have opinions, I am just stating that if you think by posting on this forum will change anything or anyone's mind, you're wrong.

RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Canada FTW on this ! easy
James_122 wrote:
rideblue56 wrote:

Lol you take your cute country and state with open carry, and ill take my lil old province that does not allow open carry, and we can compare gun related accidents, and murders, to see who wins.
Phil Doyon #423
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Sorry that people have opinions, Race. We're not robots like you.
It's not that you CANT have opinions, I am just stating that if you think by posting on this forum will change anything or anyone's mind, you're wrong.
I don't think anyone expects change by posting on the forums, to me its more like venting something that means a lot to them.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Like dicks