2018 Alias Trifecta

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BrodeySteil72
Team: Privateer

2018 Alias Trifecta

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

Hey everyone This is my first gear set that I have ever done. I have played around with photoshop but never actually made a gear set and released it. I did a 2018 YZ250 that I released but that's it. Anyways here is the new 2018 Alias Trifecta gear with all four colorways. The download includes the JM, PNG's, the saf and the PSD (because selling PSD's is stupid). Thank you to Funky Chicken for the template, Tyskorn for the Tech 10's, and JLV for this great game!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dbbb5zqx ... ifecta.zip

Pictures:

Blue:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/p837v9aan ... 003(2).png

Red:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/9g9f06twj ... 004(2).png

Teal:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/196prek2p ... hot005.png

Green:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/liu4t9ijw ... hot006.png
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: 2018 Alias Trifecta

Post by sethiemeboi »

BrodeySteil72 wrote: (because selling PSD's is stupid).
preach
John23

Post by John23 »

Good job for your first gear skin. Keep up the work!
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Post by silverskate »

BrodeySteil72 wrote:Thank you to Funky Chicken for the template
Wrong credits bro, that base shading is mine from my vexea gear.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

silverskate wrote:
Who the f cares... If he took the template from Funky Chicken he should thank Funky Chicken.
silverskate

Post by silverskate »

jonracer594 wrote: Who the f cares... If he took the template from Funky Chicken he should thank Funky Chicken.

Funky Chicken used too my vexea base shading ! I think him need give the credit to who did it

jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

silverskate wrote:
jonracer594 wrote: Who the f cares... If he took the template from Funky Chicken he should thank Funky Chicken.

Funky Chicken used too my vexea base shading ! I think him need give the credit to who did it

Yeah but nobody is going to check who FC gave credits just because they use his template that contains a part of your shading.
If I buy a car I thank the seller and not everybody that was involved in making the car...nor does the seller tell me who was involved in making the car :roll:
Cant thank everybody for everything
silverskate

Post by silverskate »

jonracer594 wrote:
Yeah but nobody is going to check who FC gave credits just because they use his template that contains a part of your shading.
If I buy a car I thank the seller and not everybody that was involved in making the car...nor does the seller tell me who was involved in making the car :roll:
So if anyone do a colorway of tcrain tech 10 for example, i give credit just for who did the colorway, not who did the model/template etc !?! I liked how you think :)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

silverskate wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
So if anyone do a colorway of tcrain tech 10 for example, i give credit just for who did the colorway, not who did the model/template etc !?! I liked how you think :)
Silverskate is right here, and he wasn't dissing the guy for giving Funky Chicken credit, he was just letting him know its his shading not Funky's shading.
BrodeySteil72

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

silverskate wrote:
oh shit I'm sorry man
BrodeySteil72

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

John23 wrote:Good job for your first gear skin. Keep up the work!
Thanks!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jonracer594 wrote:
silverskate wrote:

The credit part for me is mostly about respecting the people taking their time originally to make something. Then if they're proud of what they've done, of course you want to see people appreciating your work and see yourself in the credits.
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Credit needs to be given to Silverskate. I take no credit for any of the stuff done, Silverskate did all of the work with shading and whatnot. I never took ownership of the shading, please do not misplace me as the owner of the shading or the one who did the work.
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.