2017 EMF MxSim Cup

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2017 EMF MxSim Cup

Post by barrington314 »

DBRider251 wrote:Okay, can I get a little clarity on my confusion? :lol:

Since there were 12 people signed up for Am All Stars, does that mean it pays back to 4th place?
Yes, 4th place will get their money back. And maybe just a hair more I think. Waiting to finalize it. Also it appears that 13 people actually paid, however someone must have been a no show.

Waiting to make sure there aren't protests or anything like that before we do prizes.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:breaking your keyboard in the server and in the stream chat
If you pay $10 to race 1 night of racing and that happens and they don't disqualify them, you wouldn't be a bit annoyed?
I paid $10 to race an LCQ since timing gates weren't placed properly and didn't count my lap that would have put me 13th in qual instead of 19th. You made it through the LCQ, you should be glad you even got to race the mains.

You make honestly surprise me how you think. You take someone (actually 2 people that happen to be on the same team) high on a corner and start getting punted. But youre mad because they start getting revenge and EMF wont do nothing about it? lol
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

barrington314 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Okay, can I get a little clarity on my confusion? :lol:

Since there were 12 people signed up for Am All Stars, does that mean it pays back to 4th place?
Yes, 4th place will get their money back. And maybe just a hair more I think. Waiting to finalize it. Also it appears that 13 people actually paid, however someone must have been a no show.

Waiting to make sure there aren't protests or anything like that before we do prizes.
Okay, thanks.

Also, thanks for all the help so late last night. Really enjoyed the event!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

Any idea when Prize Money will be paid out?
I understand you have to wait for protests and things but would be nice to know a timeframe
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Hopefully by the end of the weekend. Monday at the latest, given there are no issues.

Tentatively this is the payout:
Pro
No one was able to get all three holeshots, or trifecta the main events.

Am All Stars

Amateur
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

JackGat369 wrote:Any idea when Prize Money will be paid out?
I understand you have to wait for protests and things but would be nice to know a timeframe
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Anyone have Main 2?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

Lnxa wrote:Image
Same :lol:
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

^^ I almost killed Colton flying backwards in that rhythm to the right haha

Just whipped up a half ass edit of the races if any of you dweebs wanna check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JspN98Wdfds
you are a G jlv
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:
After the first situation? No, after Jake punted me? Yes.

If you pay $10 to race 1 night of racing and that happens and they don't disqualify them, you wouldn't be a bit annoyed?

Lets say I punted you wide open in the LCQ like Jake did, you're honestly going to tell me that you wouldn't say a single thing and just let it happen. If so, you're the kid who gets bullied at school and cries in the bathroom during lunch.

You killed Chris for no reason, i Killed you for revenge :) Don't like getting taken out? don't do it to others :lol:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

ROSE822 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
After the first situation? No, after Jake punted me? Yes.

Lets say I punted you wide open in the LCQ like Jake did, you're honestly going to tell me that you wouldn't say a single thing and just let it happen. If so, you're the kid who gets bullied at school and cries in the bathroom during lunch.

You killed Chris for no reason, i Killed you for revenge :) Don't like getting taken out? don't do it to others :lol:
I watched part of the stream today, Devin i'd probably own up to it man you come in with so much heat then rekted him, you can't say you left room or didnt mean it because from the stream angle you straight up killed him on purpose when you were both safe (i think) no point not owning up man, just say yes and move on.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

can we run any bike? in other emf races we can only use a certain year
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:can we run any bike? in other emf races we can only use a certain year
It say's 2017/2013 dynos
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

ROSE822 wrote:You killed Chris for no reason, i Killed you for revenge :) Don't like getting taken out? don't do it to others :lol:
If you took me out how I took out Chris then I would agree with you here. The fact you punted me is why I made a big deal about it. If you took out my front wheel in that corner and made me crash, then I wouldn't have made a big deal about it.