MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Pumaxcs »

RIP Lahey, you fuck.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I was not expecting that much from this video, but ended up pleasantly surprised.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

That was nuts. The ending was quite the "banger". I know it's a snowmobile but it makes me cringe seeing him go from snow to ramp over a gap with that big of a consequence. I mean the TP199 backflip over the buildings was really crazy but I'd imagine it's more predictable going from assfault/concrete to ramp than snow to ramp, maybe not for a snowmobile? Gnarly nonetheless.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Ddavis wrote:assfault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

tyskorn wrote:
Ddavis wrote:assfault
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Belgium is hyped af... There's a breakthrough in the biggest unsolved case in the history of our country.
"The gang of Nijvel" attacked supermarkets in the years '82 - '85 killing 28 people and injure more than 50. They were with 3 and made around 175 000 euro.

Now one of them got exposed and this means a major breakthrough in the case. The person who got exposed is however already dead, but there a lot of details like vacation at work, descriptions, camera footage .... that confirm that this person was part of the gang.

To tell you how big it is in Belgium, even I (born in '93) knows about this mysterious case without getting 1 lesson about it on school. (*cough* School system sucks *cough*)
Also normally with murder in Belgium the deed expires 30years after the date. That means that if I kill someone today, don't get caught and admit it 2048 I can't get any sort of punishment because the deed expired. But specially for this case they changed the law.

I really hope they can catch all of them and also confirm some conspiracy theories of big bosses keeping a hand above this gang by changing the chief investigator on a couple of fishy moments. If you know that the rumours have always been that the gang members were part of the cops/army and that those chiefs tried to protect them... And now it turns out that 1 of them was actually a former elite troupe soldier and still acop during the robberies ... Things are gonna get nasty...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Anyone else had some SQL database errors tonight? Had 3 so far tonight, don't think I've had them before on this forum. At least not recently. Just tagging jlv for his attention.
[quote="jlv"][/quote]
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Wahlamt wrote:Anyone else had some SQL database errors tonight? Had 3 so far tonight, don't think I've had them before on this forum. At least not recently. Just tagging jlv for his attention.
jlv wrote:must have text
4th error just now
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Wahlamt wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Anyone else had some SQL database errors tonight? Had 3 so far tonight, don't think I've had them before on this forum. At least not recently. Just tagging jlv for his attention.
jlv wrote:must have text
4th error just now
Yea I got 1.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

jlv wrote:
There's a bot called "Crazywebcrawler" that's hammering the site. I added a line for it in the robots.txt file and it seems like it's honoring it for the most part. At least now it's just downloading robots.txt 20 times per second instead of hitting the pages that use the database. Whatever it is it's nasty.

I don't check the notifications so if you really want me to see something send a link in a pm.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Watch @4:50.. Classic Tp199

Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Well that was a nice piece of a double yolo :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm sure most of you have trolled me for the "Activate windows" icon on some of my GIFs, but sometimes it shows this:

which makes me think it is activated? I'm so confused :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I find myself spazz-clicking through every damn Steam Sale item in the last couple of months ffs. Such twee gaming lately. Bring on the Holiday Special of PCars 2 and rFactor 2! dream on
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Addicted to PUBG lately...
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |