Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Brad_Smith

Re: Motoagogo Racing Husqvarna

Post by Brad_Smith »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote: Brad has a bit of light blue on his husky so that means nobody else can
Nah pal, look at heckams offseason shit, SAME DESIGN. Recycling 101
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46599
Yep totally the same. Just an FYI, most creators have a similar style that they go for, especially when you design two bikes back-to-back. I wasn’t even going to use this husky design, but when Moto mentioned new skins, I new I could use it for him. It just so happened to have one or two similar aspects to my OS bike. But to say it’s the EXACT same is ridiculous considering the bike brands aren’t even the same.
Yeah i mean shit. Gotta save the world right? One Recycled graphics kit at a time right?.. wait wernt you meant to be leaving?
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

[vimeo][/vimeo]
Brad_Smith wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote: Nah pal, look at heckams offseason shit, SAME DESIGN. Recycling 101
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46599
Yep totally the same. Just an FYI, most creators have a similar style that they go for, especially when you design two bikes back-to-back. I wasn’t even going to use this husky design, but when Moto mentioned new skins, I new I could use it for him. It just so happened to have one or two similar aspects to my OS bike. But to say it’s the EXACT same is ridiculous considering the bike brands aren’t even the same.
Yeah i mean shit. Gotta save the world right? One Recycled graphics kit at a time right?.. wait wernt you meant to be leaving?
Lol I don’t have time to argue with arrogant idiots. Do us all a favor and leave and free the community of some cancer. Just cuz I stop racing doesn’t mean I’m gonna just peace out and leave the community.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

I don't care you have a regkey lol it's a code that cost $40 never said I don't like you Kenny I just think maybe if someone has something to say that is harmless and is just trying to defend them selves but makes one mistake you don't correct them because most people can see what he meant, I don't get why heckman gets called out for this tho? Vurb bikes were always a similar design so why doesn't that get mentioned?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

AHeckman2 wrote:[vimeo][/vimeo]
Brad_Smith wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46599
Lol I don’t have time to argue with arrogant idiots. Do us all a favor and leave and free the community of some cancer. Just cuz I stop racing doesn’t mean I’m gonna just peace out and leave the community.
Bit Butt hurt there? Bahahahahh call people out on the fourms all the time, but when someone does it to you and stands up againts your shit you have a sook and crack the shits 10/10 Heckman...
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Brad_Smith wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote: Yeah i mean shit. Gotta save the world right? One Recycled graphics kit at a time right?.. wait wernt you meant to be leaving?
Bit Butt hurt there? Bahahahahh call people out on the fourms all the time, but when someone does it to you and stands up againts your shit you have a sook and crack the shits 10/10 Heckman...
I'm not even being called out lol, the designs aren't the same...Not butt hurt, just done arguing with you. Not sure what you have against me and not sure what "shit" you're referring to. Moto is happy with how his skins came out, my team is happy with their skins, I don't care if you think one aspect of the bike designs are similar.
jordycuzz
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by jordycuzz »

Looks great Heckman! I expect nothing less
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

jordycuzz wrote:Looks great Heckman! I expect nothing less
Thanks!