Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by Ddavis »

Anyways I'm eventually going to need to get a new PC, mine is on its last leg, so one of you nerdy children find me a good PC I can buy once I get working. K thanks bye
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ddavis wrote:You guys droll over nerdy PC specs like straight dudes do over trying to get pussy.
Oh, sure. Let me help you. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Ddavis wrote:Anyways I'm eventually going to need to get a new PC, mine is on its last leg, so one of you nerdy children find me a good PC I can buy once I get working. K thanks bye
Are you even capable of saying anything without degrading someone else?
Tanner Rogers
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:Anyways I'm eventually going to need to get a new PC, mine is on its last leg, so one of you nerdy children find me a good PC I can buy once I get working. K thanks bye
All you need is a typewriter.
Jared133mx

Post by Jared133mx »

devin you're on the pc 24/7 use your little pea brain and find some information about computers and build your own
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Ddavis wrote:mine is on its last leg
Jared133mx wrote:devin you're on the pc 24/7
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

motokid499 wrote:
Are you even capable of saying anything without degrading someone else?
Can't really call them nerdy, i mean they have the same level of talent in computers that you do in being a bum.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Hey! Leave the poster boy for autism alone!
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Ddavis wrote:You guys droll over nerdy PC specs like straight dudes do over trying to get pussy.
Hey I am straight!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I just assumed this was a bad joke without a "/s". I'm willing to help but at this point everyone should know the "a/s/l" of coming here to ask for computer advice. What is your budget, what is your goal, what do you have currently that can be carried over, etc. I'm not magic.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Wait what!?

You ARE the magic man, on your team luiz kx125 in the 450 class, HE'S NOT EVEN ON A 125 IT'S MOUNTAIN CAT PUMAAAAA
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I was just trying to make a funny comment because people in this thread are always posting videos about shit I'm too stupid to know anything about. Clearly the joke went over your heads and straight into your hearts. My apologies.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Ddavis wrote:I'm too stupid to know anything about.
It's really not that hard to learn. It's basic things, you just have to pay attention to details.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I decided to finally unplug my PC and try to figure out why it's been randomly shutting off on me, if its a hardware issue or if the fans are super packed with dust. Long story short, I had no idea there was a filter to my fan in the front of my PC and go figure it was so thick of dust that the light behind it couldn't even shine through. I'm now realizing there's supposed to be a light because I pounded the dust off of the filter (I thought it was a huge hairball or something so I accidentally ripped it out, and put it back in) and now there's a light where it used to be :lol: I can actually put my hand over the mesh on the front and actually feel the airflow :wink: :shock: :lol: Only concern now is I hear a slight "zzzzzz" where the fan is, I think the filter might slightly be grazing the fan, but do you think its that big of a deal where I should unplug it again and make sure it isn't rubbing the fan?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Its possible the fan could damage the filter further and if the filter isn't on right then dust has a way through. It won't cause any real damage like static build up or anything but the sound may get annoying.
MXS Cares