2017 Australian Supercross - Round 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

2017 Australian Supercross - Round 1

Post by Logeyboy »

2017 Australian Supercross Round 1

Qualifying

http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?race=622

Qualifying Server

mxsraces.mxsim.fr:19817 (Race Server)
mxsraces2.mxsim.fr:19818 (Qualifying Server)

Download Links

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 2rfvSHv-Mt

Race Dates/Times

AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Round 1 - Tuesday 21st November - 8:00 PM AEDT

Info/Rules

Numbers
For people who don't have a number. You can choose one here for 2017: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Look to see what number is available between 100-999 and message me with your name and what number you have chosen. Once you have chosen your number you can't change it to a different number so think hard on what number you want.

You must have your name as followed - First Name Last Name | Team
For example - Jack Perry | JPD

Read all of the rules here

Classes
250 - Open Licence
450 - Open Licence

Skins Thread
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=47245

More information to come, if you have any problems/questions please message me.

Re: 2017 Australian Supercross - Round 1

Post by podium1 »

Bloody amazing track. couldn't hold all the excitement in, kept telling the lads how great the sand section is and was really blown
away by his new and improved tables. The thought that must have gone into creating these intricate rhythm sections made me confident we will receive full gates this year. It didn't take Mr's Dunlop long to spread her legs for me providing a well lubed tunnel that increases speed efficiency
by 100%. All in all I've really got to take my hat off to perry this year A+ cunt
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Scaling seems really small.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

podium1 wrote:Bloody amazing track. couldn't hold all the excitement in, kept telling the lads how great the sand section is and was really blown
away by his new and improved tables. The thought that must have gone into creating these intricate rhythm sections made me confident we will receive full gates this year. It didn't take Mr's Dunlop long to spread her legs for me providing a well lubed tunnel that increases speed efficiency
by 100%. All in all I've really got to take my hat off to perry this year A+ cunt
I 100% can second this statement, very good track, makes me want to donate my life savings to track builder
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Visually stunning and has a fun layout, but scaling is a bit too small. I'm not saying everything needs to be spaced out by 50 feet, but even a few clicks bigger would have helped (tighter than rF but similar to this scaling).
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

I know my boi Jack been hella busy with irl work recently, you fuckin killed this brotha.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

Best track you've ever made, please make more with this slightly smaller scaling pls
hildy21
Team: SikWan

Post by hildy21 »

You have really outdone yourself this time jack!! By far my fav track in sim gonna be hard to top this one..
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by T_Althaus921 »

Ddavis wrote:Visually stunning and has a fun layout, but scaling is a bit too small. I'm not saying everything needs to be spaced out by 50 feet, but even a few clicks bigger would have helped (tighter than rF but similar to this scaling).
100% agree with this. It's just a shame that Perry hates other peoples feedback :/ btw round 2 is going to be scaled even smaller
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

T_Althaus921 wrote: It's just a shame that Perry hates other peoples feedback :/
J.Perry-669 wrote:thanks for the feed back mate. ill try work on the little things for the final round :) (rnd 2 is completed :/)
:?:
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

I honestly think the scaling is perfect. It’s technical and takes skill to ride smooth. I wouldn’t enjoy this scaling in rf, but for aussx I think it’s sick. It’s a good way to differentiate this series from others and maybe get some more technical riders up front :D
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Track is sick good work
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Bryce#313 wrote:I honestly think the scaling is perfect. It’s technical and takes skill to ride smooth. I wouldn’t enjoy this scaling in rf, but for aussx I think it’s sick. It’s a good way to differentiate this series from others and maybe get some more technical riders up front :D
100% agree with this :lol: Look at the real life US Supercross vs the Aus Supercross. Australian tracks are a lot smaller/tighter and I think that was captured well here with this track. Well done =)
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

This track was alright but OH BOY am I keen for next round, really looking forward to it :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Bryce#313 wrote:I honestly think the scaling is perfect. It’s technical and takes skill to ride smooth. I wouldn’t enjoy this scaling in rf, but for aussx I think it’s sick. It’s a good way to differentiate this series from others and maybe get some more technical riders up front :D