(Realease) Magic Butt Patch

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

(Realease) Magic Butt Patch

Post by mack| spokes »

I got bored and decided i wanted to make something cool, so hopefully someone enjoy's this p.s the normal map is probably wrong but ohh well
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
mack| spokes

Re: (Realease) Magic Butt Patch

Post by mack| spokes »

R.I.P Release* :?
MXSEMF
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

KD better than Lebron.
mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

jonracer594 wrote:KD better than Lebron.
I'm sorry did KD drag a terrible Cleveland team to the finals? Will he ever do this? No. If KD didn't leave the thunder for the Warriors I'd probably like him but nah
MXSEMF
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

mack| spokes wrote:
I'm sorry did KD drag a terrible Cleveland team to the finals? Will he ever do this? No. If KD didn't leave the thunder for the Warriors I'd probably like him but nah
Cavs are not bad they are just old af :roll: I mean if look at the names they have Bron,Wade,Korver,J.R,Rose,Thomas(injured ik),Crowder and more+they had Kyrie. And dont forget that KD put LJ on skates in the finals :lol:
mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

jonracer594 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
Cavs are not bad they are just old af :roll: I mean if look at the names they have Bron,Wade,Korver,J.R,Rose,Thomas(injured ik),Crowder and more+they had Kyrie. And dont forget that KD put LJ on skates in the finals :lol:
That's true it's they are all pretty much past anything special, rose is young and entering what should be his prime which is sad, J.R needs to wear a fucking shirt and take less shots (jk) Lebron is pulling a shit load of the weight and if he had any shot at passing mj he will need to play into his late thirties, if the cavs can get everything to work right they are an awesome team and the defense they have on off nights will kill them in a 7 game series, I would honestly go as far to say KD will be winning into his late thirties if he stay's with golden state
MXSEMF
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

mack| spokes wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote: I'm sorry did KD drag a terrible Cleveland team to the finals? Will he ever do this? No. If KD didn't leave the thunder for the Warriors I'd probably like him but nah
That's true it's they are all pretty much past anything special, rose is young and entering what should be his prime which is sad, J.R needs to wear a fucking shirt and take less shots (jk) Lebron is pulling a shit load of the weight and if he had any shot at passing mj he will need to play into his late thirties, if the cavs can get everything to work right they are an awesome team and the defense they have on off nights will kill them in a 7 game series, I would honestly go as far to say KD will be winning into his late thirties if he stay's with golden state
Yeah if GSW can keep most of their guys for a good amount of cap they can surely win a few more chips, although Boston is getting deadly rn. Who knows what will happen.
mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

jonracer594 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
jonracer594 wrote: Cavs are not bad they are just old af :roll: I mean if look at the names they have Bron,Wade,Korver,J.R,Rose,Thomas(injured ik),Crowder and more+they had Kyrie. And dont forget that KD put LJ on skates in the finals :lol:
Yeah if GSW can keep most of their guys for a good amount of cap they can surely win a few more chips, although Boston is getting deadly rn. Who knows what will happen.
Yeah Boston is insane, That team has some insane shit coming
MXSEMF
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

mack| spokes wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote: That's true it's they are all pretty much past anything special, rose is young and entering what should be his prime which is sad, J.R needs to wear a fucking shirt and take less shots (jk) Lebron is pulling a shit load of the weight and if he had any shot at passing mj he will need to play into his late thirties, if the cavs can get everything to work right they are an awesome team and the defense they have on off nights will kill them in a 7 game series, I would honestly go as far to say KD will be winning into his late thirties if he stay's with golden state
Lmao they just lost to the Heat last night.
mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

jonracer594 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
jonracer594 wrote: Yeah if GSW can keep most of their guys for a good amount of cap they can surely win a few more chips, although Boston is getting deadly rn. Who knows what will happen.
Yeah I cringed so hard, hopefully Kyrie doesn't get to much shit for it, guy has been killing it. Then Russ almost fighting KD like damn he got some balls
MXSEMF
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

mack| spokes wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote: Yeah Boston is insane, That team has some insane shit coming
Yeah I cringed so hard, hopefully Kyrie doesn't get to much shit for it, guy has been killing it. Then Russ almost fighting KD like damn he got some balls
Yeah man Westbrook doesnt give a shit when he has the chance to get on KDs neck, just like last year.
mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

jonracer594 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
jonracer594 wrote: Lmao they just lost to the Heat last night.
Yeah man Westbrook doesnt give a shit when he has the chance to get on KDs neck, just like last year.
KD kinda deserves it tho
MXSEMF