Muddy Trail

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
spencerturley
Team: Spencer Turley Team

Muddy Trail

Post by spencerturley »

My custom track "Muddy Trail" released on October 17 2017

Rainy enduro track with semi slick dirt and very slick water. Lots of logs and tire sections can be fairly tricky if you don't know what you're doing.

Donate here to support me: https://www.paypal.me/spencerturley

My YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl_TV ... 2yoqBBJytQ

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Snapchat Facebook Xbox Live Playstation Network Steam @ spencerturley

Thanks to everyone for the objects and decals. Mecke-Productions NFMX for the rain. I think the decals originally came from Pulse on SouthPark MX. Not sure where these old school objects originated from.

Track link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qt5db2zlt ... yTrail.rar

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl_TV ... 2yoqBBJytQ
All My Custom Track Download Links Are In Descriptions Of My YouTube Videos Under "My Custom Tracks" Playlist
Message Me On Instagram @spencerturley To Get In My Discord/Team
Easter.7
Team: Privateer

Re: Muddy Trail

Post by Easter.7 »

i don't think re-releasing all of your crappy tracks is going to get people to play them
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Honestly this track is not that bad...you just have to get used to the traction and it can be fun.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Easter.7 wrote:i don't think re-releasing all of your crappy tracks is going to get people to play them
Lol, man this community is so damn spiteful. I'm sure 95% of you kids wouldn't say all of this shit face to face. So why comment negative things man?
If you have a problem with a member of the community work it out like a man.
JLV really needs to have you 12 year old kids kicked from the community until you can prove you have a drivers license and a VIN that matches a real dirt bike. Tired of the community talking shit and not doing a damn thing and also talking more shit and don't even ride IRL.

-Jake
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Easter.7 wrote:i don't think re-releasing all of your crappy tracks is going to get people to play them
Lol, man this community is so damn spiteful. I'm sure 95% of you kids wouldn't say all of this shit face to face. So why comment negative things man?
JLV really needs to have you 12 year old kids kicked from the community until you can prove you have a drivers license and a VIN that matches a real dirt bike. Tired of the community talking shit and not doing a damn thing and also talking more shit and don't even ride IRL.

-Jake
+1
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter

Post by dirtbiker64 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Easter.7 wrote:I don't think re-releasing all of your crappy tracks are going to get people to play them
Lol, man, this community is so damn spiteful. I'm sure 95% of you kids wouldn't say all of this shit face to face. So why comment negative things, man?
JLV really needs to have you 12-year-old kids kicked from the community until you can prove you have a drivers license and a VIN that matches a real dirt bike. Tired of the community talking shit and not doing a damn thing and also talking more shit and don't even ride IRL.

-Jake
Reading your comment makes me think you are the 12-year-old. and I am kinda on Easters side here he makes a good point. and I'm not gonna comment back so try to roast all you want IDC later
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

dirtbiker64 wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
Easter.7 wrote:I don't think re-releasing all of your crappy tracks are going to get people to play them
Lol, man, this community is so damn spiteful. I'm sure 95% of you kids wouldn't say all of this shit face to face. So why comment negative things, man?
JLV really needs to have you 12-year-old kids kicked from the community until you can prove you have a drivers license and a VIN that matches a real dirt bike. Tired of the community talking shit and not doing a damn thing and also talking more shit and don't even ride IRL.

-Jake
Reading your comment makes me think you are the 12-year-old. and I am kinda on Easters side here he makes a good point. and I'm not gonna comment back so try to roast all you want IDC later
Understandable man!
I'm just a little upset seeing all of the pissed off gamers in the community and wish there were more people willing to spread positiveness vs hate (I'm not standing up for Spenser, that man can talk a lot of shit too Lol).

-Jake
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Finalmushroom wrote:
dirtbiker64 wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:

-Jake
Understandable man!
I'm just a little upset seeing all of the pissed off gamers in the community and wish there were more people willing to spread positiveness vs hate (I'm not standing up for Spenser, that man can talk a lot of shit too Lol).

-Jake
+1 that's why this community is so bad, nobody seems to spread any positivity anymore.