Straightening out the Bike in the air

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Sha02
Team: Privateer

Straightening out the Bike in the air

Post by Sha02 »

Hello, a lot of the times when I jump I start leaning to one direction and can't seem to straighten it out, it just sits there like a dead duck. This makes rhythm sections on tracks impossible, because when landing it will shoot me off the track or just crash altogether.
Finalmushroom

Re: Straightening out the Bike in the air

Post by Finalmushroom »

Sha02 wrote:Hello, a lot of the times when I jump I start leaning to one direction and can't seem to straighten it out, it just sits there like a dead duck. This makes rhythm sections on tracks impossible, because when landing it will shoot me off the track or just crash altogether.
How long have you been playing?
If you watch the fast guys video they all say the same thing and it's just like IRL.
It's what you do before you take off the lip of the jump.
IRl if you catch a weird rut coming off the lip you can't just magically lean hard enough and you'll straighten out. You're along for the ride. Same in this game!

-Jake
kawasaki22db

Re: Straightening out the Bike in the air

Post by kawasaki22db »

Usually what I do is when im coming off the face of a jump especially if Im seat bouncing it ill be leaned over coming out of the corner and at the take off of the jump ill turn the other way as if I were going to do a oppo kind of but not dramatically so you will kind of whip but I mainly do it so instead of taking off crooked I will have the motion going already to turn it back straight if you can make any sense of what im saying lol