Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
michael30
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby michael30 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:49 pm

ROSE822 wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Don't want to spoil the fun but that is not an EMF official race ;)


Still a win :D


youre a retard.
Image

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: MadCape
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:33 pm

michael30 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:
Still a win :D


youre a retard.
Image

Rico118
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Rico118 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Rico118 wrote:Name: Rico de Laat
Age (optional): 18
UID: 19896
Best rF/EMF finish: 4th
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: Getting a team for sx.
Favorite team: TechArchi
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Graphics


Don`t spam in this forum post plzz im really searching for a team!
Image
Rico de "Braap" Laat

BlckAced
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 am
Team: Team Nami

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby BlckAced » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 am

Name: Jordyn Anderson
Number: 282/278(Haven't decided yet but im pretty keen on 278)
Age (optional): 17
UID: 11945
Best rF/EMF finish: I don't quite remember as I haven't played in a while.
Favorite team: Don't have one as of recently.
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: My goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season is to race every race if possible as I haven't been able to do so in the past because of school and study, strive to become a better player in the community and wish to earn a spot in the top 5.

Do you have any additional talents: Not that I know of, I used to be able to throw down some gnarly whips but that probably isn't really a talent, I am learning to do screenshots as the new pc I have just bought which I think has the capability to create the best edits/screenshots in this game if done by the right person and their knowledge.

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1633
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby MOTOZ293 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:51 am

Someone get this man a contract
Image

motoholden
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:42 am

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby motoholden » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:08 am

Not putting down any of extra info... looking for a American team for the season. Thanks
Image

jamie kinna
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby jamie kinna » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 am

Name: JAMIE KINNA
Number: 384
Age (optional): 19
UID: 9656
Best rF/EMF finish: Nothing to special a few top 3s in the offseason sx and mx rounds, but trying to get focused for next years 2018 sx and mx and keep on improving every day.
Favorite team: Transmoto / TMFR
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: TOP 10 IN AMETUER SX AND MX ON EMF
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: no I don't sorry just a genuine guy trying to get on a team and shred shit up with some buddys!
JUST GONNA SEEENND EEEET! :roll:

User avatar
RhysHarris
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Team: KulanVisual
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby RhysHarris » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:16 am

jamie kinna wrote:Name: JAMIE KINNA
Number: 384
Age (optional): 19
UID: 9656
Best rF/EMF finish: Nothing to special a few top 3s in the offseason sx and mx rounds, but trying to get focused for next years 2018 sx and mx and keep on improving every day.
Favorite team: Transmoto / TMFR
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: TOP 10 IN AMETUER SX AND MX ON EMF
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: no I don't sorry just a genuine guy trying to get on a team and shred shit up with some buddys!

Get this kid a team

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: Me own?
Location: Straya

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby D_ROY178 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:40 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:Someone get this man a contract



RhysHarris wrote:
jamie kinna wrote:Name: JAMIE KINNA
Number: 384
Age (optional): 19
UID: 9656
Best rF/EMF finish: Nothing to special a few top 3s in the offseason sx and mx rounds, but trying to get focused for next years 2018 sx and mx and keep on improving every day.
Favorite team: Transmoto / TMFR
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: TOP 10 IN AMETUER SX AND MX ON EMF
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: no I don't sorry just a genuine guy trying to get on a team and shred shit up with some buddys!

Get this kid a team


Copied him again lmao
Image

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1793
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby GustavoMX930' » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:47 pm

Name: Gustavo Diniz
Number: 191
Age (optional): 19
UID: 3399
Best rF/EMF finish: 3rd rF (2015 Houston)
Favorite team: Meh
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: Race
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Skin bikes, helmets, screenshots etc
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

d4u5d6u7
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby d4u5d6u7 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Name: Eduardo Simões
Number: 80
Age: 20
UID: 2048
Best rF/EMF finish: 1st (rf) ; 1st (emf)
Favorite team: none
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: race rf and emf
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: no
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011



Eduardo Simoes

AndradeF
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:37 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby AndradeF » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Name: Fernando Andrade
Number: 151
Age: 21
UID: 3449
Best rF/EMF finish: Champion moto savage 2017 (1st) Mxs Lobby/ 2017 off Season Pro (4th)
Favorite team: non
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: race rf sx and mx and emf
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: no

User avatar
Osari52
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm
Team: Vitamin Water / SYS
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Osari52 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:10 am

Image
Kellen Brauer | Freelance Moto Journalist | Co-Creator of Start Your Systems
Image Image Image

User avatar
RevLimiter
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:25 pm
Team: Its my forum name
Location: SoCol

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby RevLimiter » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:32 am

Osari52 wrote:Image

Image
Image
checkerz wrote:^^^ this guy = legend.

User avatar
Osari52
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm
Team: Vitamin Water / SYS
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Osari52 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:42 am

RevLimiter wrote:Image

:lol: Haha yeah. But I'd rather pick through a list of people who really want to be on SYS instead of just try to guess who will be the best fit :mrgreen:
Kellen Brauer | Freelance Moto Journalist | Co-Creator of Start Your Systems
Image Image Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests