Brookville

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ocean
Team: HYAAAAA

Brookville

Post by Ocean »

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfme3oxs ... kville.rar

Environment is still pretty mundane. Much better than my last attempt at a track but, still much more room for progression. This one should be fine for a 250, kind of fun on a 125 but the big double is a stretch! Please give me advice it would be appreciated greatly! Pretty much my first attempt at a local feeling track.

I really suck at screenshots. I am sorry, they don't do any justice. :(

Thanks To:
JLV
JGMX - Took the decals from Snapdick.
Checkerz - Took a lot of Statues and probably the skybox from Burnsville.
StorkenMXS for the sick tutorials.
SpencerTurly for the inspirational speeches!
And the creator of Acadia just because you are my hero lol
Ocean

Re: Brookville

Post by Ocean »

Just updated the download because I forgot the timing gates like a dingus.
Jose Eduardo317

Post by Jose Eduardo317 »

so sick thx
Ocean

Post by Ocean »

Jose Eduardo317 wrote:so sick thx
Glad you like it :)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Sweet track! After a few laps once you got a hang of the flow of the track/learning it, it was actually quite fun! About 7 laps in I'd gotten a hang of where everything was and the timing was dialed in. The ruts were pretty good, same with bumps. Berms had a really nice fade in/out, nothing abrupt or such. Bale placement was really nice too, I didn't find a single bale being in the way for the track or if you got a bit sketchy. The use of other dirt decals on the side of jumps etc where you normally won't ride was a nice touch.

Feedback for future tracks:
Still a little bit wide, not too bad though. A lot of insides felt like it lacked something, ruts maybe? Also some corners where it was a rut and a berm, it wasn't too many options, could be more ruts to choose from.

Overall, sweet track :) Fun to have to time the medium sized doubles with steep landings :)
Ocean

Post by Ocean »

Wahlamt wrote:Sweet track! After a few laps once you got a hang of the flow of the track/learning it, it was actually quite fun! About 7 laps in I'd gotten a hang of where everything was and the timing was dialed in. The ruts were pretty good, same with bumps. Berms had a really nice fade in/out, nothing abrupt or such. Bale placement was really nice too, I didn't find a single bale being in the way for the track or if you got a bit sketchy. The use of other dirt decals on the side of jumps etc where you normally won't ride was a nice touch.

Feedback for future tracks:
Still a little bit wide, not too bad though. A lot of insides felt like it lacked something, ruts maybe? Also some corners where it was a rut and a berm, it wasn't too many options, could be more ruts to choose from.

Overall, sweet track :) Fun to have to time the medium sized doubles with steep landings :)
Thank you so much! Only did so well on the berms because of your tutorials, the 0 focus is the greatest thing I have ever learned. Makes the berms feels much better. Next track I am going to use raise/lower more for the ruts because it gives a more natural feel imo, the 180 ruts in ever corner just don't hit the mark.