[RELEASE] 2017 Acadia Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sol721
Team: Fak u

Re: [RELEASE] 2017 Acadia Raceway

Post by sol721 »

this is just great, very well done my good sir
Darrin70

Post by Darrin70 »

My favorite outdoor track, well done!!!!!!
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

Really digging this track! Great overall feel and flow, and I very much appreciate the care put into the environment. The lighting is a bit harsh, but otherwise it all visually fits together nicely.

I like the scale, perfect width and nothing really over-the-top. There is a higher percentage of pretty big jumps than I think you’d see on most real life tracks, but again there’s nothing insanely huge and what’s there works well in game—excellent fun factor. I love the bumps. They feel very natural both in size/shape, as well as where they are on the track. The ruts are a bit berm-y for my taste, which goes along with Storken’s “raily” comment. However the placement of them is nice with always a few lines to choose from. I think that if the ruts were a bit less tall, and dropped below grade a bit to give more of a dug out feeling they’d be right on point.

Great work and I look forward to your next one!
sale_on_now

Post by sale_on_now »

Dude this track is awesome, really good mixture of jumps. The traction is also spot on. I ride a 450 mostly and the one thing I will say is that I feel that outside lines on this track are almost unnecessary. If this track was just a fun track to play around on this wouldn't be as big of an issue.

But if serious races were held you would find that nobody would take any of the awesome outside lines because they are all slower than the insides.
Don't get me wrong I like taking the outsides and the bigger lines are fun. But you lose so much time going out there.

Also, I've seen this on a couple of tracks now, but ruts inside ruts are such a cool idea I think this track could benefit from. eg, when a swooping rut gets squared off and vice versa.
↓↓

Like I said earlier this track is awesome and really fun to rip around, the environment is also top notch. Although the track is fairly smooth In comparison to some more recent nation tracks I like it and its a nice change.

Anyway, thanks for the release and I look forward to the next one :D
Thegoat4

Post by Thegoat4 »

Best track in a very long time, awesome !
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

sale_on_now wrote:Dude this track is awesome, really good mixture of jumps. The traction is also spot on. I ride a 450 mostly and the one thing I will say is that I feel that outside lines on this track are almost unnecessary. If this track was just a fun track to play around on this wouldn't be as big of an issue.

But if serious races were held you would find that nobody would take any of the awesome outside lines because they are all slower than the insides.
Don't get me wrong I like taking the outsides and the bigger lines are fun. But you lose so much time going out there.

Also, I've seen this on a couple of tracks now, but ruts inside ruts are such a cool idea I think this track could benefit from. eg, when a swooping rut gets squared off and vice versa.
↓↓

Like I said earlier this track is awesome and really fun to rip around, the environment is also top notch. Although the track is fairly smooth In comparison to some more recent nation tracks I like it and its a nice change.

Anyway, thanks for the release and I look forward to the next one :D

thanks! thats a cool Idea for the ruts. I will try too look at different rut formations other than the standard 180.
jordycuzz
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by jordycuzz »

Holy shit where to start, this track is amazing!
The ruts hook so well, especially being so small, I love that there is more than two lines in most of the corners; at least in the first half where it is important. I like that there is different rhythms on a national track which is uncommon, the scaling is awesome since I run a 250f, some jumps are perfect and some you need to stretch out a lot, which is doable with the great ruts and berms. The environment is incredible; you've used the space and the theme so well. Some small things like the ropes next to the start gate as if to filter on to the track, the pond in the corner before the triple and the white stands on the edge of the track add so much. Things it doesn't need but you did them and it was worth it.
Me and my teammates were racing on it for more than an hour because it is just so good and everyone thinks so.

Honestly, great job
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

jordycuzz wrote:Holy shit where to start, this track is amazing!
The ruts hook so well, especially being so small, I love that there is more than two lines in most of the corners; at least in the first half where it is important. I like that there is different rhythms on a national track which is uncommon, the scaling is awesome since I run a 250f, some jumps are perfect and some you need to stretch out a lot, which is doable with the great ruts and berms. The environment is incredible; you've used the space and the theme so well. Some small things like the ropes next to the start gate as if to filter on to the track, the pond in the corner before the triple and the white stands on the edge of the track add so much. Things it doesn't need but you did them and it was worth it.
Me and my teammates were racing on it for more than an hour because it is just so good and everyone thinks so.

Honestly, great job
Thanks alot! I'm glad you enjoy it!.
Donut MX

Post by Donut MX »

Dude I fucking love your tracks. In the past the only criticism I've had was the choppy breaking bumps, but your bumps have improved dramatically on this one! Such a fun track, please drop some more!!
Finnmx144
Team: Vurbmoto

Post by Finnmx144 »

This track is so much! thank you
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army
No success in sim
Finnmx144
Team: Vurbmoto

Post by Finnmx144 »

DP sorry :shock:
Finnmx144 wrote:This track is so much fun! thank you
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army
No success in sim
calou

Re : [Communiqué] 2017 Acadia Raceway

Post by calou »

:shock: :shock: :shock: top merci :D
MXfish
Team: Blume Racing

Post by MXfish »

I really like your track, great work on the decals and environment :D
benicio154

Post by benicio154 »

Fnk best track i have not ridden something with so much flow and the ruts and jumps are sick!!! :D :D :D :D
Crunchy83
Team: DX3 Fasthouse KTM

Post by Crunchy83 »

Very cool track, reminds me a lot of the OG days with Sorento Hills !