Where to watch racing?

Organize races and post results here
Sha02
Team: Privateer

Where to watch racing?

Post by Sha02 »

Im new to sim (been playign a little over a week) and was currious how racing really works in this game (not to enter it) but just how seasons, and where to watch the rounds! If anyone could help me out and give me a simple breakdown on how it works, that would be great!

Cheers!
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Where to watch racing?

Post by Lnxa »

https://www.twitch.tv/startyoursystemstv
Racing is the same week of IRL Sx. The dates haven't been announced yet though.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
TheRuttedNewsChannel
Team: TheRuttedNewsChannel

Post by TheRuttedNewsChannel »

or....
Twitch.tv/theruttednewschannel!!
we cover all the racing we can!! Amateurs, Pro, EMF , RF, and most off season race series!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:or....
we cover all the racing we can!! Amateurs, Pro, EMF , RF, and most off season race series!!
I get that you're promoting your channel, but do you even have any content yet? Not trying to diss you, its just that Kellen has been grinding out content for years now and is clearly leading the way for smaller "businesses" in the community. I try to do On the clock every year, but nothing matches SYS. Hopefully your channel expands though because the more coverage the better honestly.
TheRuttedNewsChannel

There are some previous streams on the twitch channel that can we watched. Covered the tavellabrosracing series race tonight. and yes it has.
TheRuttedNewsChannel

what im trying to archive and help make the standard is rider interviews. I have interviewed riders on my stream. example would be today pre race and post race with the points leader of series!! and did a post race interview with Rhys after he had been made the champion clinching the title
RevLimiter
Team: Its my forum name

Post by RevLimiter »

TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:or....
Not trying to discourage you to stop doing what you're doing, cause I want more media like RacerX in sim, but I honestly believe very little will watch your streaming of the major pro races because Kellen's kickass at it and his subs will be loyal. I would focus on everything Kellen doesn't bother with, like you said, rider interviews, covering smaller races like rF AMs or MXSLobby races, weekly videos that cover everything that's going on in Sim like race recaps, new or upcoming skins, tracks, models (like interviewing the track maker/skin maker), etc. I'd watch that. But I'm just gonna say right now, I'm going to watch SYS for rF streaming.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

RevLimiter wrote:Not trying to discourage you to stop doing what you're doing, cause I want more media like RacerX in sim, but I honestly believe very little will watch your streaming of the major pro races because Kellen's kickass at it and his subs will be loyal. I would focus on everything Kellen doesn't bother with, like you said, rider interviews, covering smaller races like rF AMs or MXSLobby races, weekly videos that cover everything that's going on in Sim like race recaps, new or upcoming skins, tracks, models (like interviewing the track maker/skin maker), etc. I'd watch that. But I'm just gonna say right now, I'm going to watch SYS for rF streaming.
Listen to this guy
TheRuttedNewsChannel

I totally understand :)and yes that is what I will be covering as well, this isn't a competition to me. I am myself a HUGE "Start Your Systems fan, havn't missed a single youtube vid of his. however, I have become a huge fan of mx sim and its community and I find it so fun to cover whats going on. I am just having the time of my life with it. :) so for one viewer or ten viewers, The Rutted News Channel will be there 100% :)
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:I totally understand :)and yes that is what I will be covering as well, this isn't a competition to me. I am myself a HUGE "Start Your Systems fan, havn't missed a single youtube vid of his. however, I have become a huge fan of mx sim and its community and I find it so fun to cover whats going on. I am just having the time of my life with it. :) so for one viewer or ten viewers, The Rutted News Channel will be there 100% :)
And that's what it should be about. Not competition but just having fun with it. If it's what you love doing then go for it I'll definitely be watching if it's on YouTube but like they said, I love watching kellen too and I think alot of people will watch both! I think it's cool that your doing the smaller races because I think it will draw more people to the races just to see themselves in the stream! For an amateur like me I think it will be cool to see myself in a stream even though I won't be winning I'll prolly see myself getting lapped and eating crap but atleast I made it on the stream!!!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:lots of thing said I don't remember
I'd be interested in "A1 250 in 2 minutes" where you sum up all of the 250 racing (heat, lcq and main) in 120 seconds +/- a few seconds. Same for 450. Take a look at Jack Gatlands australian rd 3 highlights :)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Wahlamt wrote:
TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:lots of thing said I don't remember
I'd be interested in "A1 250 in 2 minutes" where you sum up all of the 250 racing (heat, lcq and main) in 120 seconds +/- a few seconds. Same for 450. Take a look at Jack Gatlands australian rd 3 highlights :)
* If you want to cover events that has already been streamed etc, then I think this is a good addition :)
RevLimiter
Team: Its my forum name

Post by RevLimiter »

Whiteracing204 wrote: For an amateur like me I think it will be cool to see myself in a stream even though I won't be winning I'll prolly see myself getting lapped and eating crap but atleast I made it on the stream!!!
This is a big one if you want some followers. There are some who stream the AMs, Matias did it for AMs last year but not sure he's doing it again next year, but AM's absolutely love their races getting some love from streaming.
Wahlamt wrote:I'd be interested in "A1 250 in 2 minutes" where you sum up all of the 250 racing (heat, lcq and main) in 120 seconds +/- a few seconds. Same for 450
This is what I meant by "race recaps", something we desperately need in sim. PLEASE do that, I'd love you and would track down your address to send you flowers and chocolates...
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

This is what I meant by "race recaps", something we desperately need in sim. PLEASE do that, I'd love you and would track down your address to send you flowers and chocolates..

Like these then?

I made these for the final round of the Aussie Supercross and will be doing these or ALL EMF events this year
TheRuttedNewsChannel

yeah for sure! ams is what I'm focusing on for sure!! and high lights..... sounds interesting ;), Stay tuned for sure!! THE RUTTED NEWS has some new and exciting things coming to mx sim this Jan. 2018!!