Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
WideOpen108
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 am
Team: Privateer

Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby WideOpen108 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:27 am

I made a really fast replica helmet of Ronnie Mac.
I will release it with jms so if you want to modify/update it feel free to do it
Dowload Link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/f3z7gg2 ... _Racecraft
Image

WideOpen108
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby WideOpen108 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:49 am

i can't find who made the base of the helmet so if you made it tell me in pm
Image

MATTMX42
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby MATTMX42 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Just a heads up if u don't have a picture most ppl won't download.
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 pm

MATTMX42 wrote:Just a heads up if u don't have a picture most ppl won't download.
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2492
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby AHeckman2 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Alex Tee made the helmet
Image

User avatar
Sabo
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 am
Team: PBR Racing
Location: Western PA
Contact:

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby Sabo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:23 pm

It's true. If anyone would download it, it is me, and I'm too lazy because there isn't a picture.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.

WideOpen108
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby WideOpen108 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 am

WideOpen108 wrote:I made a really fast replica helmet of Ronnie Mac.
I will release it with jms so if you want to modify/update it feel free to do it
Dowload Link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/f3z7gg2 ... _Racecraft

Image
Image
Image

WideOpen108
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby WideOpen108 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 am

WideOpen108 wrote:
WideOpen108 wrote:I made a really fast replica helmet of Ronnie Mac.
I will release it with jms so if you want to modify/update it feel free to do it
Dowload Link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/f3z7gg2 ... _Racecraft

Image
Image

Image
Image

WideOpen108
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ronnie Mac (kind of) Replica Helmet

Postby WideOpen108 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 am

WideOpen108 wrote:
WideOpen108 wrote:I made a really fast replica helmet of Ronnie Mac.
I will release it with jms so if you want to modify/update it feel free to do it
Dowload Link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/f3z7gg2 ... _Racecraft

Image
Image

Image
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Br4Ap69, kurash900, Skinner and 5 guests