2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(Final Points Standings pg4)

Organize races and post results here
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(Final Points Standings pg4)

Post by DABZZZ »

What up everyone! I've decided to get back into hosting and am going to be running these events! This will be a 5 round custom track series from several different creators. The series will be hosted through MXS Lobby so it is important to sign up for the races on the link below as I will not add in anyone. Races will be held Saturday evenings at 5:00pm CST (2 hours sooner to avoid conflict with irl sx). Please be in server 5 minutes early. Qualifying will not have erode, However, Motos will have erode (TBA each track).

*UPDATE*To make things more in depth with classes, I changed the available classes. Open Intermediate is for newer players (Less than 6 months). Open Advanced is for riders who are faster than mxslobby "am" but not quite pro. Open pro is for any pro rider. I will be forcing certain riders into respective class if I feel fit after I close qualifying.

Sign ups and qualifying for every round will be open from 10:15pm CST on Saturday's until the following Saturday at 1 PM CST. This means NO "Getting a lap in" 5 minutes before UID grab. 4 hours before rider meeting and UID grab, riders will know if they have qualified or not.

Race and Qualifying Server | BattleGrounds.flowtechmxs.com:19882
Race Signup | https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=378

Race Schedule
1-6-2018 | Round 1 will be at Pine Lined Raceway created by JGMX ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=41924
1-13-2018 | Round 2 will be at MotoSavage Slaygrounds 2018 created by Kyle Watts ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47713
1-20-2018 | Round 3 will be at 2015 WW Ranch created by "Ryanmx25" via mxsim forum ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=39430
1-27-2018| Round 4 will be at Mintop Mx created by "AtlasZoor" ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=46694
2-10-2018 | Round 5 will be at Delb Sx created by " kylemx322" aka "KaWorkz" ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=42795

Event Format

5:00 pm CST - Rider Meeting & UID Grab
If less than 25 riders in each class :
Open Pro Moto 1
Open INT Moto 1
Open Pro Moto 2
Open ADV Moto 1
Open INT Moto 2
Open ADV Moto 2

If more than 25 riders in any class :
The class will be split into heats, Top 11 will transfer from each heat, No LCQ, Points and final results will be from main moto.

Rules

NO CUTTING OR PUNTING! "Kobe don't play that".
Riders must respect the blue flag.
Don’t Sandbag, Sign up in correct class. I won't even say anything, I will forcespec you.
I will bump you up if I feel you should be racing Open Pro.
If you miss UID grab, you will not race. The times will be posted here and in MXSLobby, and I will post reminders on discord several times.
If you create drama and can not let it go, You will be muted.
If your connection is too weak and you are lagging into other players, I will black flag you.
Even if you don't qualify, regardless of reason (no time, too slow, etc), you should still show up just in case a player isn't able to make it, You will be auto filled into the script at time of UID.
As long as everyone does their part and is on schedule, things will run smoothly.
In the event of server issues or unconvience server maintainence, Race will be rescheduled for the following Saturday, 5:00 P.M. CST.
I KNOW IT IS EASY TO ADD PEOPLE IN - IT IS ALSO EASY TO READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I WILL NOT ADD IN ANYONE WHO IS NOT SIGNED UP.

Join my discord!
https://discord.gg/TrdVvAe

Scrub Thru and I'm looking forward to this!
Last edited by DABZZZ on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:39 am, edited 30 times in total.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote: Race Schedule |
1-8-2018 | Round 1 will be at Pine Lined Raceway created by JGMX ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=41924
Will update original post once it's unlocked.. Ive been waiting to find a streamer for a lil bit lol
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote:
DABZZZ wrote: Race Schedule |
SUNDAY 1-7-2018 | Round 1 will be at Pine Lined Raceway created by JGMX ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=41924
Will update original post once it's unlocked.. Ive been waiting to find a streamer for a lil bit lol
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

So your interfering with RF/EMF Supercross on Sundays... nice schedule
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

RC_Pro97 wrote:So your interfering with RF/EMF Supercross on Sundays... nice schedule
Come on now steve, You should know me better than that.. I dont race rf or emf; They haven't posted a race schedule yet. I've been told by a couple people only one week will have ams on sundays. But I fucked up the date thing in the beginning with the new year confusion, so I'm waiting for their official post to move my series around theirs because I know more people care about that. I'm hosting this for fun during the beginning of sx homie, I'll get the day figured out following EMF's post. Way to come at me like a chump doe ;) lol
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RC_Pro97 »

also update your discord link too
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Like a chump lol? I'm just telling you for heads up so that you know. Thats the usual schedule for SX
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

RC_Pro97 wrote:Hey man, EMF might host their sx on sundays. I'm just telling you for heads up so that you know. Thats the usual schedule for SX
Would have been cooler ;) lol.
Date for round 1 will be posted after emf's 2018 SX post.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(updated 1/3/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote:
Race Schedule |
1-6-2018
| Round 1 will be at Pine Lined Raceway created by JGMX ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=41924
Sorry for so many changes, I messed up when I initially made the post because I was waiting for a streamer, Then I went to change the date and looked up 2017 calendar like a doofus. EMF NA am's race on Sunday nights, EMF EU am's race Tuesday night, This is why I picked Saturdays. Sorry for any inconvenience.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(updated 1/4/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

Round 1

With almost 130 sign ups in the "Lites Am" class, Damon Smith was the fastest qualifier with a time of 1:49.765. Second in qualifying was Jente Akkermans with a 1:50.203 . Third fastest on the track was Ashton Rakofsky with a time of 1:51.015 .
The "Premier Am" class was another stacked class with a total of 108 sign ups of riders. Mike Malo was able to put down the fastest qualifying time of the week with a 1:47.890. Setting a time right behind him was Ashton Rakofsky, with a 1:48.687. Rounding out the top 3 of qualifiers was Robert Pink, with a time of 1:49.367.
"Open Pro" class is coming into round 1 with a heavy sign up list of 37 riders. Fastest time of the week was set by Fernando Andrade, with a stoopid quick time of 1:45.828. Second fastest in the class went to Harry Craig, who had a time of 1:47.437. The third qualifier was Joseph Pilsner, who ran a time of 1:47.640 to finish out the top 3 of the class.
Rider Meeting & UID grab is in 3 hours and 28 minutes. I'm excited to see everyone shred and looking forward to the fun! Please put your input on which track you would like to see Round 2 be hosted at.
Vote here| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47812
Sign ups and qualifying have been closed. If you were just outside of qualifing, I suggest you still join just in case a rider wasnt able to make it. In which case it will automatically enter riders into scripts starting with 23rd place,24th place etc. Excited for tonight, See yall in the server!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(updated 1/4/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

Results from round 1 have been posted! http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=365#results
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(updated 1/7/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

Original post has been changed. (Event time & Round 2 info) 5pm CST should be better with not interfering with irl sx. Hope to see more show up this round!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

A small amount of riders will be getting moved into Open Pro before round 2. My series(s) are not tied with EMF/RF in any way therefore your class placement in those series are hardly relevant to me. I will be changing the class setup in future series as AM-Pro doesn't work as intended. Reasons I will be moving people into Open Pro are; Respectable mxslobby pro race results, Consistency during qualiying sessions, Previous personal mxs history with me. This will build the pro class up to a full class, As well as open up the AM class to this series level of Am's. I will announce riders who have been moved up @ 2PM CST on saturday.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Qualifying week for round 2 has came to an end. This week we had 104 sign ups in the "Lites Am" class, Damon Smith was the fastest qualifier for the second time this series with a time of 2:05.250. Second in qualifying of the "Lites Am" class was Jacob Berryman with a 2:05.492. Third fastest on the track this week in the "Lites Am" class was Tyler Harris with a time of 2:06.840. The "Premier Am" class had a total of 91 sign ups of riders. Matt Taylor was able to put down the fastest qualifying time of the week in his class with a 2:04.718. Setting a time right behind him was Ashton Rakofsky, Who found himself in top 3 of qualifying again this week with a time of 2:05.031. Rounding out the top 3 of qualifiers was Theo Bultel, with a time of 2:06.203. "Open Pro" class is looking solid this week with a sign up list of 34 riders. Fastest time of the week was set by Ethan Howell, with a stoopid quick time of 1:59.398. Second fastest in the class went to Tyler Morin, who had a time of 2:01.710. The third qualifier was Anthony Twidle, who ran a time of 2:03.226 to finish out the top 3 of the class. Rider Meeting & UID grab is at 5:00pm CST. Don't be late! Please put your input on which track you would like to see Round 3 be hosted at. Sign ups and qualifying have been closed. If you were just outside of qualifing, I suggest you still join just in case a rider wasnt able to make it. In which case it will automatically enter riders into scripts starting with 23rd place,24th place etc. Excited for tonight, See yall in the server!

Ashe Deering has been moved to Open Pro due to respectable pro results. Zach Easter has also been moved up due to lap time capabilities, as well as consistency during quali session. Classes are as posted.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Upon further looking at sign ups, Logan May, Bjorn Viney have also been moved into open pro.