2017-12-28 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2017-12-28 snapshot

Post by 808 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:Jlv can u pls just fix front wheel lock it stop's really cool close calls and it messes people up on starts and is just overall stupid
It prevents the punting that is such a cornerstone of many kids style. It should never go away. Obviously, you weren't around when this it was so much worse.
it's incredibly frustrating when you're riding clean, running good laps, then a fucking lapper decides to go into the turn at 2mph and you lighty tap his rear wheel, causing a chemical reaction than basically makes gravity for you and only you 10x as strong, Incredibly realistic i must say. "simulator" :lol:
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

808 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:Jlv can u pls just fix front wheel lock it stop's really cool close calls and it messes people up on starts and is just overall stupid
It prevents the punting that is such a cornerstone of many kids style. It should never go away. Obviously, you weren't around when this it was so much worse.
it's incredibly frustrating when you're riding clean, running good laps, then a fucking lapper decides to go into the turn at 2mph and you lighty tap his rear wheel, causing a chemical reaction than basically makes gravity for you and only you 10x as strong, Incredibly realistic i must say. "simulator" :lol:
How else would you expect JLV to replicate you losing balance when touching someone else?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but theres been a ton of peoples games crashing by just hitting each other lately, In the past week mine has crashed 2 times from just hitting someone and I know of a few more guys that have had the same thing happen in the last few days. Not sure if its related to this snapshot or what.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

Lnxa wrote:Not sure if anyone else has noticed but theres been a ton of peoples games crashing by just hitting each other lately, In the past week mine has crashed 2 times from just hitting someone and I know of a few more guys that have had the same thing happen in the last few days. Not sure if its related to this snapshot or what.
Happened to me today
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

808 wrote:a fucking lapper decides to go into the turn at 2mph and you lighty tap his rear wheel
That's called "target fixation". You're staring at the lapper instead of where you want to go. JLV already held court on wheel lock a long time ago and the verdict was to keep it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Lnxa wrote:Not sure if anyone else has noticed but theres been a ton of peoples games crashing by just hitting each other lately, In the past week mine has crashed 2 times from just hitting someone and I know of a few more guys that have had the same thing happen in the last few days. Not sure if its related to this snapshot or what.
Do you remember which tracks it happened on?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

jlv wrote:
Do you remember which tracks it happened on?
17 sx tracks
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Anyways, jlv, do you think you could think of a fix before A1 on friday? i kinda wanted to do West but i can't bc theyre using erode for the series
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

This just happened to me on Flowtech 890, I tapped someone in the first corner and my game crashed :/
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:This just happened to me on Flowtech 890, I tapped someone in the first corner and my game crashed :/
Have you got the 1.12 update?
HarryWhite71

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Br4Ap69 wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote:This just happened to me on Flowtech 890, I tapped someone in the first corner and my game crashed :/
Yeah
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:
Br4Ap69 wrote:
Yeah
Ohhh weird, I haven't experienced anything like this yet. But I bet I will at A1 :lol:
HarryWhite71

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Br4Ap69 wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote:
Br4Ap69 wrote: Have you got the 1.12 update?
Yeah
Ohhh weird, I haven't experienced anything like this yet. But I bet I will at A1 :lol:
Haha, yeah shit like that will always happen :lol:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

GustavoMX930' wrote:Anyways, jlv, do you think you could think of a fix before A1 on friday? i kinda wanted to do West but i can't bc theyre using erode for the series
Probably not. I'll try a couple of things but it's not actually crashing in my code so it's hard for me to fix.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

just updated my snapshot today, and this happened lool made my game crash lulllll :shock: :shock: