make landing on your back wheel not kill you

Post your suggestions here
Crushed Dissenter

make landing on your back wheel not kill you

Post by 808 »

:wink:
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: make landing on your back wheel not kill you

Post by USABMXER1 »

This would be a nice thing! Send something to flat 15ft past the landing and not have to land on the front tire to not eat shit.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

USABMXER1 wrote:This would be a nice thing! Send something to flat 15ft past the landing and not have to land on the front tire to not eat shit.
I have 3 seperate demos on different tracks of me jumping onto an on-off table top and landing on my back wheel, resulting in me eating shit.. I've jumped a supercross triple and downsided the landing perfectly, but landed on my backwheel so i died.. incredibly realistic 10/10..

Then I've also had times where i case GIANT 300 foot doubles and land on my front wheel while leaning forward and sitting down, and ride away perfectly.. it's like sim does EXACTLY the opposite of what you should do irl. If there is a fix for this, i hope it comes
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

808 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:This would be a nice thing! Send something to flat 15ft past the landing and not have to land on the front tire to not eat shit.
I have 3 seperate demos on different tracks of me jumping onto an on-off table top and landing on my back wheel, resulting in me eating shit.. I've jumped a supercross triple and downsided the landing perfectly, but landed on my backwheel so i died.. incredibly realistic 10/10..

Then I've also had times where i case GIANT 300 foot doubles and land on my front wheel while leaning forward and sitting down, and ride away perfectly.. it's like sim does EXACTLY the opposite of what you should do irl. If there is a fix for this, i hope it comes
See I have had this over a Supercross triple, but never have I had it happen to me jumping onto an on-off. That just seems very odd to me that it could happen for something like that. Maybe your suspension needs a little bit of tweaking done to it?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
808 wrote:

See I have had this over a Supercross triple, but never have I had it happen to me jumping onto an on-off. That just seems very odd to me that it could happen for something like that. Maybe your suspension needs a little bit of tweaking done to it?
well the first time it happened i was using some pretty shit suspension, not gonna lie.. but the last 2 times it did i was using Alex Heckmans, which is actually pretty good.. i'll try to make some gifs of the incidents
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

808 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
808 wrote:

well the first time it happened i was using some pretty shit suspension, not gonna lie.. but the last 2 times it did i was using Alex Heckmans, which is actually pretty good.. i'll try to make some gifs of the incidents
Alright.