Roczens A1 Gear

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MJrace
Team: JS-Racing

Roczens A1 Gear

Post by MJrace »

Roczens A1 Gear

I made a replica of Roczens A1 gear. I know that its not perfect for example because of the alpinestar boots but at least its free for all haha :lol:
Enjoy if u want and dont hate me for not making it perfect lol

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1k2scrt98 ... dition.saf
Support my track creations:https://paypal.me/jaeckelmarco
nsedlarik
Team: Cake Farts Racing

Re: Roczens A1 Gear

Post by nsedlarik »

SICK MAN! good job on this!
Tim.Scholtes#292
Team: JIBR

Post by Tim.Scholtes#292 »

sieht gut aus
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Post by MxES_Pumu »

good job man! thnks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Appreciate the free release but I would liked it more if you used a fox shading instead of a TLD shading :lol:
MJrace

Post by MJrace »

jonracer594 wrote:Appreciate the free release but I would liked it more if you used a fox shading instead of a TLD shading :lol:
If I had found a quality psd with fox shading for free I would have used that but why should I pay for that lol
I first wanted to do it for myself but it turned out quite well so I decided to release it...
So it has troy Lee shading on the pants and gloves and I mentioned above that it's far from perfect.
But nothing against you. You are right and I would love to be closer to the original but I don't have the ps skills to do the shading so I'm dependent on other people's work.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

MJrace wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:Appreciate the free release but I would liked it more if you used a fox shading instead of a TLD shading :lol:
If I had found a quality psd with fox shading for free I would have used that but why should I pay for that lol
I first wanted to do it for myself but it turned out quite well so I decided to release it...
So it has troy Lee shading on the pants and gloves and I mentioned above that it's far from perfect.
But nothing against you. You are right and I would love to be closer to the original but I don't have the ps skills to do the shading so I'm dependent on other people's work.
Speaking of the psd.... gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
OvershotBelt182
Team: Privateer

Post by OvershotBelt182 »

bike link?
KingMoT0
Team: One3OneDecals.com

Post by KingMoT0 »

Sabo wrote:
MJrace wrote:
Speaking of the psd.... gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!

psd link plz
MJrace

Post by MJrace »

C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

sick dude u doing so much 4 the community. is it possible to get the psd though. :D