2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by GustavoMX930' »

The only problem i have with erode is actually seeing the lines before its too late. For the first 5 minutes you can't really see the ruts forming at all so it causes a lot of front end wash outs. Other than that it's pretty fun. Maybe shading or better lightning could fix it? Anyways, good job to Rush and Jesse!
PS: Sorry Trevor, i was on the brakes when i hit you on the start, my bad.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Rayvenator wrote:I can't believe you guys are complaining so hard about erode right now. Very few guys actually ride erode like it's supposed to. I will take Chase Dunivant as an example for his incredible main event in the eu series last week. When you looked at him racing he constantly changed up his lines throughout the main event. He went where the dirt was smooth, whether it was in a corner, up the face of a triple or through the whoops. He slowed down where the rough was tough and it got him all the way to 2nd that race. There was a couple of guys that were really good at finding smooth places to go and they gained alot in the end. Yeah maybe that deep rut on the outside is potentially faster but it's so choppy that going on the smooth, but slower, inside is a gain in the long run.

Most of the guys I see complaining is running the same lines over and over all main event. Yeah I know the visuals for the ruts isn't perfect but it isn't close to as bad as some say it is. If you can't perfectly see all the rough in a corner, switch up your lines. That simple.

People are so used to just finding that perfect fastest line around the track during qualifying and then sticking with it. That was the best way in the past of course but with erode that just doesn't work. So many people still just goes in to that same super deep rut lap after lap and then they come here afterwards to complain when they lost the front end in it. Or going up that triple in the exact same spot every lap and then comes here shouting when it kicks them funny and makes them crash.

We need to be patient and learn how to adapt to the constantly changing track. Some people adapt faster than others but we need to give it some time.
CHRIS SHHHH. Don't help them, let them learn on there own when it comes to Round 16 or something. :lol: :lol:

Also at Barrington, riding erode 10 with 1 person, yea thats fine to do it then. But trying to use it with a 22 man gate? No bueno. To me by lap 3 the track gets good in my opinion, then by lap 10 its dope, then by the last lap you really have to start watching what you are doing with the erode on 1.5. To me if we put the track on 10 with a 22 man gate for 20min +1 we will be riding a track close to what Spencer Turley rode in his last video.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

DP
From Rush,

"The reason some of you guys dont like erode is bc you just memorize every line and hit everything wicked. With erode is takes a lot more skill to do good in these races bc everytime you come around there are new lines - Rush"
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Dunivant25 wrote:DP
From Rush,

"The reason some of you guys dont like erode is bc you just memorize every line and hit everything wicked. With erode is takes a lot more skill to do good in these races bc everytime you come around there are new lines - Rush"
Not exactly. Like Gustavo said, it is hard to see the lines. On Houston, I could see them in some of the corners, and I couldn’t in others which was pretty annoying. Not easy when you gotta guess the lines that are invisible
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Dunivant25 wrote: Also at Barrington, riding erode 10 with 1 person, yea thats fine to do it then. But trying to use it with a 22 man gate? No bueno. To me by lap 3 the track gets good in my opinion, then by lap 10 its dope, then by the last lap you really have to start watching what you are doing with the erode on 1.5. To me if we put the track on 10 with a 22 man gate for 20min +1 we will be riding a track close to what Spencer Turley rode in his last video.
Well, there is a "limit" setting now. Which in basic terms it means that the track would erode less and less each time the path is ridden. So another way to describe it would be similar to starting off on erode 10, then it drops off to like erode 6, then erode 4, erode 2, erode 1. That way lots of lines form but then they don't get super hammered and are still use-able throughout the moto. I just haven't figured out how it actually works yet.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

barrington314 wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote: Words
Oh Ok. Another thing I noticed was last night when you asked me to change the erode to 8 after the race was over. 1st lap when you can back across the start it was skitter bumps going across, causing the back end to swap out. And they were bumps that weren't visible. So just a note.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

I think erode is what separates the men from the boys it’s a new challenge to all competitors competing this year, where erode is going will mean a lot in the future, At this time we are only 2 rounds down and I’m sure it will be figured out before the end off the reason
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

RH154 wrote:I think erode is what separates the men from the boys
Good PC’s vs trash lag pc’s******
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

DP anyone have 250 heat 2 demo
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Matias43_ wrote:DP anyone have 250 heat 2 demo
Maxime I believe has the heat demo's. I have the LCQ's, and Mains. Message me if you need it!
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

Up until last night I had never tried erode on supercross and wasn't a big fan of the thought of using it in Sx, but I actually enjoyed it last night. It made you change lines like real life which is pretty cool imo because it makes you think and ride smarter rather than just sending it every lap. There's only a few small fixes that I think could be made to improve erode in SX, for example I think that the erode value for the heat races should be about the same as the mains because obviously heat races aren't nearly as rough as mains IRL (if realism was what we are going for here.) The only other thing I don't love is that some of the kickers are pretty hard to see, but it still made the racing interesting and I had fun with the new type of strategy that goes into racing with erode. Surprisingly my computer didn't even explode yet. Thank you guys for hosting especially Sally SloMo for stepping up to the plate, you guys owe him a beer or two!
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:but for years now I've been trying to get a better rep and nobody even tries to give me a chance. It's bs.
Irony.
Regardless if you had my skins or not, I then tried to politely explain the situation with you and you reply with..
"You need to chill the fuck out Atom"
then after tripling past me in the first rhythm of a main..
"you treat every single lap of every single race like its the last lap of qualifying and you need to get that tenth of a second to compare your dick size to your bud"
"get over it Atom. Why the fuck are you in 20th anyways? Aren't you supposed to be a title contender or something?"

So now ask yourself Devin... is it really bs?
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Atom6246 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:but for years now I've been trying to get a better rep and nobody even tries to give me a chance. It's bs.
Irony.
Regardless if you had my skins or not, I then tried to politely explain the situation with you and you reply with..
"You need to chill the fuck out Atom"
then after tripling past me in the first rhythm of a main..
"you treat every single lap of every single race like its the last lap of qualifying and you need to get that tenth of a second to compare your dick size to your bud"
"get over it Atom. Why the fuck are you in 20th anyways? Aren't you supposed to be a title contender or something?"

So now ask yourself Devin... is it really bs?
Quit twisting what Devin is trying to say Atom.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Welp gg guys