Secret Password on MXSEMF

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Sha02
Team: Privateer

Secret Password on MXSEMF

Post by Sha02 »

I'm registering my account over at MXSEMF and can't find the "secret password" point in the handbook, I have no clue what I have to do for that portion of registering.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Secret Password on MXSEMF

Post by Wahlamt »

Look at the bottom of the "rules" page, it's there.
Sha02

Post by Sha02 »

Wahlamt wrote:Look at the bottom of the "rules" page, it's there.
Thanks for the help, im new to racing, also, my account is registered and confirmed, but how do I get the AMAT license so I can signup for the free class, sorry for the dumb questions just really lost haha
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

Sha02 wrote:
Thanks for the help, im new to racing, also, my account is registered and confirmed, but how do I get the AMAT license so I can signup for the free class, sorry for the dumb questions just really lost haha
You do not need the AMS license for the free race. Simply click on the "free" race on EMF and sign up.
Sha02

Post by Sha02 »

newmanb138 wrote:
Sha02 wrote:
You do not need the AMS license for the free race. Simply click on the "free" race on EMF and sign up.
I keep trying to sign up, and all it does is read this message after hitting the green sign up button "You need the AMAT License No License"
dylangatlin876
Team: MotoChasin

Post by dylangatlin876 »

Sha02 wrote:
newmanb138 wrote:
Sha02 wrote: Thanks for the help, im new to racing, also, my account is registered and confirmed, but how do I get the AMAT license so I can signup for the free class, sorry for the dumb questions just really lost haha
I keep trying to sign up, and all it does is read this message after hitting the green sign up button "You need the AMAT License No License"
You should go to the forum's and there is one called request a License, then you should go and request a C License. (Hope this helps)
Why do they call me Dildo?