2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 02 - Houston

Post by Lynch »

A1 was okey for me, Houston is the shit! Absolutely love it, the layout helps out but still good job.
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

Houston is awesome, great job guys! :D
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Way better than A1!
trey_carlson186
Team: Privateer

Post by trey_carlson186 »

Houston's password is not working for me does anyone else have this problem? it keeps saying incorrect password...
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

trey_carlson186 wrote:Houston's password is not working for me does anyone else have this problem? it keeps saying incorrect password...
its u.. worked fine for every else haha. make sure theres no spaces
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
trey_carlson186

Post by trey_carlson186 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
trey_carlson186 wrote:Houston's password is not working for me does anyone else have this problem? it keeps saying incorrect password...
Lol okay seems someone else had the same problem but thanks for the info :mrgreen:
manii20

Post by manii20 »

trey_carlson186 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Lol okay seems someone else had the same problem but thanks for the info :mrgreen:
I had the problem when I copied the password wrong front page, just find the one posted in comments
Tim Louis

Post by Tim Louis »

So what is it the good password?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

INSANE new idea for the next rounds after houston that i personally believe will make the racing more interesting and exciting: make the whoops good. i know, i know, pretty insane concept to you guys, but you should give it a shot!
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

808 wrote:INSANE new idea for the next rounds after houston that i personally believe will make the racing more interesting and exciting: make the whoops good. i know, i know, pretty insane concept to you guys, but you should give it a shot!
If you want them to change ANYTHING you may want to give some actual constructive feedback, let them know what you think is wrong with the whoops. Cause for all they know, your idea of "good whoops" are whoops that alternate in size, one being 1 foot tall, the next being 2.5 feet tall, the next being 1.5 feet, so on and so forth.

My only issue (other than the my lack of capability to ride because I spent the off season trying to get laid instead of preparing for sx (I succeeded and failed for those wondering)) is the corners. I understand bowled corners like we've had in the past aren't great for erode (or so I've been told) but damn they were so much easier on me. These corners are gonna take a lot of getting used to before I can actually start being almost not trash again like I was last year around east coast time. Honestly, other than that, I think the first two tracks have been pretty spot on. I've really enjoyed the build quality. They're harder than fuck for me right now, but I'll get used to that. Thanks for doing this shit again this year boys
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

808 wrote:INSANE new idea for the next rounds after houston that i personally believe will make the racing more interesting and exciting: make the whoops good. i know, i know, pretty insane concept to you guys, but you should give it a shot!
The whoops are fine now. :?
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

I am HORRIBLE at supercross but I don't have any problems whatsoever with the whoops. If you're crashing alot in them , you're going faster than your ability can carry you. Just slow down until you get better.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Rayvenator wrote:
I am HORRIBLE at supercross but I don't have any problems whatsoever with the whoops. If you're crashing alot in them , you're going faster than your ability can carry you. Just slow down until you get better.
Same here. Just go a decent enough speed. Or maybe we should just remove the whoops and replace them with them waves to carry even more speed!
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Great job on this one Stephen, really enjoyed it. Reminded me a lot of Santa Clara '15 (?) for some reason...anyway, awesome work here, thanks!
Aggressively Mediocre Image
James43044

Post by James43044 »

this is actually aids, it says wrong password or corrupted file ffs can someone please help