2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Lnxa »

barrington314 wrote:.
Could you upload the 450 Main track like you did last week? Thanks!
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Lnxa wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mys82148u ... 50main.rar
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

T_Frye127 wrote:okay enough with all your kiddos lil dumbass drama, lets get back to a useful topic..

Burkeen820 wrote:There's only a few small fixes that I think could be made to improve erode in SX, for example I think that the erode value for the heat races should be about the same as the mains because obviously heat races aren't nearly as rough as mains IRL (if realism was what we are going for here.)

i agreee with this to an extent. i dont think the track should be as rough at the end of a heat as it is the end of a main but i think it should still get pretty rough as it does in real life but they just do track work in between motos. i dont think there should be gnarly kickers or anything but definitely ruts through corners and some ruts through rhythms
I was talking this evening with some friends about possibly having jlv implement carry-over erode from race to race? I'm assuming this is possible? At the moment it feels like the higher the erode the more effect it has on computers, well what if we turn on erode at like .25 or .5 for the night show, and carry over erode from each race, by the time the mains begin, lines will have formed and probably be closer to the race lines they the ruts currently form. It feels like whichever lines is most common on the first lap, that's the line used (usually a big bowl turn in berms) but I'm mainly talking about 90 degree turns. I think the rut can either be a sweeping rut towards the outside, cut into the inside, or square up from the berm to the middle, any of these is possible but unfortunately we've only had 1 true 90 degree corner so far this season believe it or not (the corner after the 3-3-3 at A1, wouldn't call the two corners after the finish at Houston 90 degree turns since they were sweeping). Anyways to get back to my point, jlv, is it possible to transfer erode onto the next race and just run the # super low so it might help on lower-end computers but also form gradually throughout the night instead of forcing high erode #s on us in short races. I noticed I lag less when the erode is a lower number, so theoretically it might be pretty good at a very low number but carried over from heats to LCQs to mains.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

barrington314 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mys82148u ... 50main.rar
What do I do with these files? (Assuming it's the same kind of files as last week post race track). Trackmaking files has never been my speciality :lol:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Run a lap on that track in time trail, then go to your personal folder and you will see a folder named (ex. sx2018r01anaheim), then throw the files in there.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Atom6246 wrote:Run a lap on that track in time trail, then go to your personal folder and you will see a folder named (ex. sx2018r01anaheim), then throw the files in there.
Thank you Atom!
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Ddavis wrote:
jlv wrote:
SKlein wrote:With erode online could it be possible to, in the case of an MX event, carry over an erode log/file from one moto to the next?
I doubt I'd do the erode carryover. Probably won't even sync up late joining spectators.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

What if the server stored a temp height map? But then all clients would have to download it.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

When I try to connect to any of the MXSEMF.mxsimulator.com servers all I get is contacting server over and over. Im on the latest update, and ive tried to connect directly from the server page, EMF page, and typed it in by hand. Any ideas?
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Don't yall just love all the new sandbaggers in the "novice" class? There the ones who make racing no fun... How about yall make the novice class pay $5-10 so they won't have an excuse for not being able to pay to race AMs? This Novice class is a bunch of crap and yall aren't doing anything about it. I'm not trying to make anyone mad but I got moved up just cause I had 1 point from last year in the novice class yet if I were racing novice this year I wouldn't even make top 20. Don't any of you see something wrong with that? Like I said I don't want to make anyone mad but can't yall do somthing about that?
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

we are doing something, it have to be done manually so sometime it can take time tho.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

M@xTizZz wrote:we are doing something, it have to be done manually so sometime it can take time tho.
Thank you sir! I hate complaining to yall but when there's people doing stuff they should be able to do it makes me and alot of other people mad. I hope whatever you guys are working on helps the mxs community stay strong without all the sandbaggers ruining it! Yall work hard at what yall do and I know yall hear alot of complaining but this is something that has got to be fixed! Thank yall for everything you do!
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

FLOWTECH 61, ERODE SESH
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

Bought some points on the EMF site, hoping I can get my license switched to AM before tomorrow so I can race! (UID 321) :lol:
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Norcal_51 wrote:switched to AM => (UID 321)
:roll:
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF