450 Dyno question

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Stro02
Team: Privateer

450 Dyno question

Post by Stro02 »

I was watching the pros ride, and I think Kellen said something about most riders riding the same dyno. What is the 450 dyno that the pros are running? In all reality, I am asking what is the "best" 450 dyno out there.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 450 Dyno question

Post by LKR47 »

A lot of people run the fc450 and 450sxf. The fc is a tiny bit faster I believe, but the sxf is more smooth from what I hear. It's mainly what you're more comfortable on.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Just try them all out and then whatever you feel the most comfortable on just stick with it.
Stro02
Team: Privateer

Post by Stro02 »

LKR47 wrote:A lot of people run the fc450 and 450sxf. The fc is a tiny bit faster I believe, but the sxf is more smooth from what I hear. It's mainly what you're more comfortable on.
Thank you for the info!
USABMXER1 wrote:Just try them all out and then whatever you feel the most comfortable on just stick with it.
I've been riding and was not really feeling such a big change.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Stro02 wrote:
LKR47 wrote:A lot of people run the fc450 and 450sxf. The fc is a tiny bit faster I believe, but the sxf is more smooth from what I hear. It's mainly what you're more comfortable on.
Thank you for the info!
USABMXER1 wrote:Just try them all out and then whatever you feel the most comfortable on just stick with it.
I've been riding and was not really feeling such a big change.
Some of them you'll just ride and realize that they have a bit more grip, power, or are a bit more smooth than the others. But it is all personal preference when it comes down to it.