2018 AMA Supercross Rd01 Anaheim 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: 2018 AMA Supercross Rd01 Anaheim 1

Post by mack| spokes »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:Amazing how much you idiots missed the point. My Advanced stability makes me slower in the corners. With any other track in the game this makes my speeds realistic for the most part, but with this track I cant accelerate realistically because it's so boggy. So I can never get the speed needed to hit the jumps right, and yea, no duh, that fucks you up in this game. It's a clever trick to keep people using the unrealistic standard advanced stability setup from using it to cheat and go fast enough to skip the track in the air, but it ruins the track for someone like me using a realistic advanced stability. And no I'm no pro rider, but I AM an avid sim'er and I REFUSE to ride with that arcadey fucked up debauchery that you tards call an advanced stability with your 40mph around a bowl corner lookin asses. And yes I did start getting back in a vibe on the 2013 track near the end of the video and hitting clean lines. No, I'm no pro rider so yes I fuck up and fall sometimes, especially attempting pro lines, But considering my advanced stabilities realism and how UNREAL all of the tracks are id say I'm doing a damn fine job. I really thought I'd finally found a REALISTIC track for this game... But no. 2013 is still the best I'm gonna get along with some sparse outdoor tracks because clearly you idiots have no desire for realism. You just want the arcadey, stupid fast, retard FOV bullshit you keep using.

FUCK YALL
Most people will say they dont play enough as an excuse for being slow or bad, you just straight up blame people for wanting to rail corners and be something they arent irl (excusing a few people) why can't you just play the game like its a game have fun with it hit the big lines or throw fat whips etc, i get that its a simulator but common have some fucking fun.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
m121c

Post by m121c »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:My Advanced stability makes me slower in the corner.... I cant accelerate realistically because it's so boggy.
Which is it? :? Traction is too boggy or your advanced stability?
RSmithDRIFT wrote: It's a clever trick to keep people using the unrealistic standard advanced stability setup from using it to cheat and go fast enough to skip the track in the air, but it ruins the track for someone like me using a realistic advanced stability. And no I'm no pro rider, but I AM an avid sim'er and I REFUSE to ride with that arcadey fucked up debauchery that you tards call an advanced stability with your 40mph around a bowl corner lookin asses.

What is realistic to you? You can change many aspects to a bike IRL that make drastic affects to how your bike turns. Every try turning a 16 YZ450 with the 23-25mm offset clamps? Better off parallel parking a fucking Winnebago. Then you can climb on a Honda and the turning can be so fast it'll consistently put you on your head. It's usually pretty common the teams usually shorten the wheel bases for supercross so the bikes turn easier. If you advanced is so sim, a 1:1 would favor you over the guys who have their cheating advanced setups that help them go WFO on 1:25 scale tracks.
RSmithDRIFT wrote:And yes I did start getting back in a vibe on the 2013 track near the end of the video and hitting clean lines. No, I'm no pro rider so yes I fuck up and fall sometimes, especially attempting pro lines, But considering my advanced stabilities realism and how UNREAL all of the tracks are id say I'm doing a damn fine job.

No offense dude, but your speeds are only realistic on the 2013 tracks because you square the corners hard and bounce every rhythm as if it's a big whoop section. I haven't played in a year so I probably couldn't do better, but it's hard to take your claims seriously.
RSmithDRIFT wrote:I really thought I'd finally found a REALISTIC track for this game... But no. 2013 is still the best I'm gonna get along with some sparse outdoor tracks because clearly you idiots have no desire for realism. You just want the arcadey, stupid fast, retard FOV bullshit you keep using.
1:1 is a real as it get's. Maybe JLV can explain where the disconnect might be as to why it seems we have to bog the traction down so much to get realistic speeds. Or maybe the traction has always been off. Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I want to say the tracks from 2013 are at 1.25 scale? That's meaning it's 125% LARGER than a normal track.

It's important to note that the 450 dudes usually ride around in 1-3 gears on a SX track. In fact, I think it's pretty popular for the factories to run modified transmissions with less gears (can any insider confirm?). I think I caught AC talking in the press conference that they get into 4th on their 250s on the straights and whoops but I'm pretty sure most their stuff is 2nd-3rd.

Shadow used to make super 1:1 tracks as well back in the day. I sucked so I always hated them, and I complained. To me they weren't fun to play because I crashed too much. I'd probably hate a real SX track too, because I would most likely crash my brains out there as well. :lol:
Jay

Post by Jay »

Racers52 wrote:most realistic track is RedBud 2012
Im glad we have confirmation on this via the self proclaimed leader of the real world..

Wouldn't all 1:1 tracks that follow a strict scale guidline be just as realistic as each other?

And if the tracks are to be put to ballot and we judge based on 3 key points

Scale

Speed

Environment

I would without bias put my track ahead based on.. dynamic (to a point) environment vs redbuds static .
Very close to accurate speeds vs redbuds hit and miss

And I would (without knowing in depth how precisely redbud is scaled ) probably give both tracks equal credit for a realistic scale..

So to fix your statement
"Red Bud 2012 is also a very realistic track, and it is my opinion that Redbud 2012 is the best 1:1 track in sim based on my own research "
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Everytime this Rsmith guy talks I can't help but just not even read his comment, the guy has said he's never even ridden a motocross bike ! :lol:
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

and BTW the problem has been the traction, not stability, which Jay has addressed well. Now quit running that bunk ass stability or suck
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:Amazing how much you idiots missed the point. My Advanced stability makes me slower in the corners. With any other track in the game this makes my speeds realistic for the most part, but with this track I cant accelerate realistically because it's so boggy. So I can never get the speed needed to hit the jumps right, and yea, no duh, that fucks you up in this game. It's a clever trick to keep people using the unrealistic standard advanced stability setup from using it to cheat and go fast enough to skip the track in the air, but it ruins the track for someone like me using a realistic advanced stability. And no I'm no pro rider, but I AM an avid sim'er and I REFUSE to ride with that arcadey fucked up debauchery that you tards call an advanced stability with your 40mph around a bowl corner lookin asses. And yes I did start getting back in a vibe on the 2013 track near the end of the video and hitting clean lines. No, I'm no pro rider so yes I fuck up and fall sometimes, especially attempting pro lines, But considering my advanced stabilities realism and how UNREAL all of the tracks are id say I'm doing a damn fine job. I really thought I'd finally found a REALISTIC track for this game... But no. 2013 is still the best I'm gonna get along with some sparse outdoor tracks because clearly you idiots have no desire for realism. You just want the arcadey, stupid fast, retard FOV bullshit you keep using.

FUCK YALL
So let me get this straight, you don't have any experience going fast on a dirt bike whatsoever, but your stability setup and idea of how the physics of a dirt bike work are right and literally everyone else is wrong? Irl you're not fighting the bike to keep it upright when you lean over unless you're going slow as shit. I've drug my bars on the ground in corners before and not fallen over because centrifugal force keeps me there. At no point should you ever be fighting your bike, if you know how to ride the bike carries you, not the other way around. We're not riding bicycles. You're out here handicapping yourself and getting mad at others for going faster. All this crap you post makes me wonder if you've ever even ridden at all, because it really sounds like you have no idea how the physics of riding a motorcycle works.
RSmithDRIFT
Team: Privateer

Post by RSmithDRIFT »

I'm not taking the time to quote all of you... That's just purely rediculous.

So here is my video response to all. With GOOD CONSISTENT riding on the 2013 track. Listen to my words and understand what I am saying.

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

You’re going slower then the real riders on the 2013 track...
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

the track u choose is not 1:1 :?:
also did u notice you don't stay on gas more than 1s on 10mn playing A1 2013 ?
we may not have seen the same irl races if you think it's a realistic speed.
When u watch sx on tv, if all racers have the same orange bike, it's not the pro class actually, it's the ktm junior sx class.

ur roll limit angle is 0°and you call it realistic ?

unrealistic lines and incredible corners speed were already possible on 2013 tracks, and with almost the same "arcadey fucked up debauchery that you tards call an advanced stability" :
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:I'm not taking the time to quote all of you... That's just purely rediculous.

So here is my video response to all. With GOOD CONSISTENT riding on the 2013 track. Listen to my words and understand what I am saying.

[youtube]CzyKvm8v2Rc[youtube]
I could go faster with that steering wheel that's in front of you.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:I'm not taking the time to quote all of you... That's just purely :roll: rediculous.

Why do you preach that your setup is so realistic when you controller setup seems to have the throttle on a button since you either have the throttle on full or nothing :roll:
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Alright this kid is starting to really irritate me and it’s not even my track lol. Jay who cares what this slide says, obviously he can’t play the game, also I believe someone said he said he’s never even ridden a dirtbike in real life before so how would he even know? The fact that you’re tapping your throttle like you’re shooting a semi-auto on call of duty and to say it’s “realistic” is blowing my mind with how stupid you really are :roll: just please stop as you’ve already made a complete fool of yourself and stick to the beginner tracks before you go putting your big boy panties on and hoping on a real mans track!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

137 wrote:Alright this kid is starting to really irritate me and it’s not even my track lol. Jay who cares what this guy* says, obviously he can’t play the game, also I believe someone said he said he’s never even ridden a dirtbike in real life before so how would he even know? The fact that you’re tapping your throttle like you’re shooting a semi-auto on call of duty and to say it’s “realistic” is blowing my mind with how stupid you really are :roll: just please stop as you’ve already made a complete fool of yourself and stick to the beginner tracks before you go putting your big boy panties on and hopping* on a real mans track!
My bad I’m on my phone haha but you get what I said
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Guy, just give up you're stubborn af. Ride a dirtbike and get good at it and you would actually know. You don't have a single clue !
m121c

Post by m121c »

@12:10 wrote:And I ride perfectly fine... on a track that isn't badly scaled like the new 17/18 SX tracks
I don't think you are fully understanding what 1:1 actually means. 1:1 is the scaling factor. Meaning this: For every unit of measurement IRL, is a unit of measurement in game. Simplified even more, a 65ft SX triple IRL is a 65ft triple in game. THAT'S WHY ITS REALISTIC.

Those tracks you call normal are 1.25+ in scale, meaning the jumps are larger by a factor of 1.25 or more. For example a 65ft triple, with a standard 10ft take off and 22ft width at 1.25 scale is actaully: 27.5ft wide x 13.125ft tall x 81.25ft. This also affects the slope of the take off and landings. You turn diameter now goes from roughly 48ft (22ft for each lane plus 4ft in between) to 60 ft. In distance traveled (circumference) that is 58.5ft difference on the outside of the berm. That's 58.5ft more travel you get to accelerate across. Now the spacing is also affected if it say 5-8ft from the exit of the corner to the first take off, that now becomes 6.25-10ft. The ingame bikes do not simulate all the IRL physics, it's just not possible. It can't fully calculate the forces that we experience when we actually ride. Air resistance, engine inertia, flex of chassis, physical characteristics of dirt, etc.

With all that said. There is a reason amateur tracks in IRL are also very differently scaled. It takes a lot of skill and talent to ride a real SX track fast. I expect it to be no different in a simulator, I would actually expect it to be harder due to limiting factors of control. This is why those "normal tracks" are scaled in this way, to achieve maximum play-ability for a larger base of racers, while still maintaining that realistic "feeling" of riding a real supercross track. Simple terms, not enough players are good enough to race a 1:1 supercross track.

The scaling is not wrong. You are just bad at the game, and if you want to enjoy the track for what it is, then you will have to improve to get to that point.

An argument can be made about the traction, but Jay is also right in that regard. I have said it countless times, I have always felt traction has had the least priority when it's comes to simulation a realistic track/environment for this game. He might not of nailed it on the first go, but there should be limitations to how fast a bike can go in a 100ft straight away regardless, and if it can go faster than it should in game vs IRL something is wrong. You also have to remember, we don't use a clutch in this game like they do IRL. (Well unless you are mutant). An auto clutch is not the same as using a manual clutch.

By numbers, statistics, and calculations I would have to say this track would have to be the most realistic this game has seen by far.