Fuck It

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: Fuck It

Post by DABZZZ »

LKR47 wrote: I think so as well. This scumbags link has been up for almost 14 hours now no telling how many people have downloaded it at this point :roll:
I stay on the forums lol. Also, It doesn't matter HOW LONG the link the is up.. Once it's on the wrong person's harddrive, Its jus gonna get reuploaded and spread around the blackmarket of mxs lol. And I agree with broland, yo when i first got into this game there was SOOO many good creators.. Now its heavily thinning. </3
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Conner Pate wrote:i understand it was wrong but its a 2016 KTM so at least its not a 2017 or 18 like cut him a break dudes lmfao
Tell me what visually changed from the 2016 to the 2017 and 2018 model? :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Man it just gets worse and worse every year. I blame the parents for these rotten pieces of shit. These are the kind of people we have in our work force these days. Shit for brains.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Yamaha285 wrote:Man it just gets worse and worse every year. I blame the parents for these rotten pieces of shit. These are the kind of people we have in our work force these days. Shit for brains.
+124421535254142134
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

DABZZZ wrote:
LKR47 wrote: I think so as well. This scumbags link has been up for almost 14 hours now no telling how many people have downloaded it at this point :roll:
I stay on the forums lol. Also, It doesn't matter HOW LONG the link the is up.. Once it's on the wrong person's harddrive, Its jus gonna get reuploaded and spread around the blackmarket of mxs lol. And I agree with broland, yo when i first got into this game there was SOOO many good creators.. Now its heavily thinning. </3
I knew that it'd be leaked and I know that a lotta people have it, but posting it on the forums has a much higher range. 17 hours online now, every single one has it now :lol:

Also, there's another reason why so many creators (and people in general) left other than ripping. This game got pretty much stuck in 2012, nothing really new other than erode, which I really like. But there's so much more, it bores me making models for a game, that hasn't dynamic lightning/shadows, no one can really make multi core CPU and GPU support work, there's no anti aliasing and the whole game engine and rendering is stuck in the past. The rider skeleton with only so few bones and the whole customizing is outdated. All of that is fine for me as a player, but for me as a creator, it's kinda pointless to keep working on models that could look so much better if only a few things would be improved. I honestly don't give a single f about sounds or anything like that, I also love how basic sim is general, but it's only a matter of time until the few people leave, who keep this game alive, cause let's face it, there isn't anyone new coming up who's capable to do what all these guys at rF do and what people like DJ, ddmx and P2sta did.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

Agreed!! Its kind of frustrating that you have to build a PC a certain build Processor mainly just to play this game because the engine will never be updated. Always a end to every game. This one is not far away from both sides. The game needs a serious update like getting with the current stuff today and it needs to be able keep the creators of content that turned this into what it is today. Minus the ripping but that is with every game unfortunately.
Nick Casella
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Cockmuncher Designs

Post by Nick Casella »

Yamaha285 wrote:Agreed!! Its kind of frustrating that you have to build a PC a certain build Processor mainly just to play this game because the engine will never be updated. Always a end to every game. This one is not far away from both sides. The game needs a serious update like getting with the current stuff today and it needs to be able keep the creators of content that turned this into what it is today. Minus the ripping but that is with every game unfortunately.
Actually you need to take this to suggestions RULE BREAKER
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

Your a real winner! Mommy should have swallowed you
YaBoiMxx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 6ixLab Racing

Post by YaBoiMxx »

This is really a fucking shame. Andy put it allot of work into the model and That bike was used for our team last year. Not only did you give out an expensive model but people paid allot of money and you just go and fuck over the community. Now you wonder why people charge so much for models and gear because fucking idiots like this ruin it. If you downloaded it you should delete it and be moral. Someone's life,blood,sweat,tears went into that bike and you just say "fuck it" and post it on the forums. Fucking Scumbag. Nick you are one fucking retard and nobody wants you in the community. You and Daniel Also owe our team money for ripping shit that people paid for.
#Whipitwednesday
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

jlv wrote:.
Why hasn’t this been removed yet? One of the best models in the game and it’s been up for wayyy too long
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Andy_Hack wrote:.
I hear that. Working with real-time lighting, full body IK and pbr substances in Unity has me spoiled. I definitely would like to see mxs progress more especially since it's really the only thing I play but theres only so much work a single person can do.
There definitely needs to be some way so moderate shit like this.
YaBoiMxx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 6ixLab Racing

Post by YaBoiMxx »

Report the post and someone get JLV to remove this thread. It's been up for way too long.
#Whipitwednesday
Nick Casella
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Cockmuncher Designs

Post by Nick Casella »

lols its been up for 21 hours what the fuck jlv
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

jlv doesn't care xD
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

MY BIKE NOW ANDY Image

jk but thats fucked up nick
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.