2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Aaron Hall »

Just going to show this and show how 'strict' emf are when it comes to lag. Got Black Flagged from this race because of this making him choose a different line causing him to crash as I was lagging. You gone soft boys.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Okay EMF get this guy banned, while the race is still going on in the gyazo as you can see, Rhys types in Jesse's chat saying 'I will take someone out for the stream' then starts riding around again, im guessing this is when he sits AFK in the middle of the track on dragon's back.

ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

ROSE822 wrote:Okay EMF get this guy banned, while the race is still going on in the gyazo as you can see, Rhys types in Jesse's chat saying 'I will take someone out for the stream' then starts riding around again, im guessing this is when he sits AFK in the middle of the track on dragon's back.

DP Rhy's i hope you get perma banned kiddo.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

ROSE822 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:Okay EMF get this guy banned, while the race is still going on in the gyazo as you can see, Rhys types in Jesse's chat saying 'I will take someone out for the stream' then starts riding around again, im guessing this is when he sits AFK in the middle of the track on dragon's back.

I really dc
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

RH154 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
I really dc
rhys you such an idiot
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

12/13 years Old brain
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

On a side note I'm tryna race some gps (; #soon
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Well for the Colton lag case, you can blame me, we saw during the heat that he had some lag, it was like 2-3 times per laps, we waited 1 or 2 laps to decide, then he was pretty alone on the track in the top 5 so i said it was too late to kick already.
it's not an easy decision to kick a rider, especially when he got random lag spikes.
Everybody can have a lag spike or 2 during a race, and i think you would be happy to not get kicked every time its happen.
But ye, in this case, would have been better to kick before he made anyone else crash sorry for that ! :twisted:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

nioubie wrote:But ye, in this case, would have been better to kick before he made anyone else crash sorry for that ! :twisted:
He didn’t make anyone crash? If you’re talking about the Aaron Hall incident, the rider crashes on his own by hitting the rut too hard, at least that’s what I can see from the gif posted. I feel like you guys are trying hard to run a professional operation, but sometimes I feel a few mods jump the gun ;) anyways keep up the good work!
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
nioubie wrote:But ye, in this case, would have been better to kick before he made anyone else crash sorry for that ! :twisted:
He didn’t make anyone crash? If you’re talking about the Aaron Hall incident, the rider crashes on his own by hitting the rut too hard, at least that’s what I can see from the gif posted. I feel like you guys are trying hard to run a professional operation, but sometimes I feel a few mods jump the gun ;) anyways keep up the good work!
I take that back, he hits the rut too hard and then loops out from getting on the gas too much, sorry for DP
mx201

Post by mx201 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
I take that back, he hits the rut too hard and then loops out from getting on the gas too much, sorry for DP
How did Aaron get brought into this? This was about Colton 1 million ping
mx201

Post by mx201 »

Dp I see Aaron's post
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

mx201 wrote:Dp I see Aaron's post
:lol:
Aggett114
Team: Privateer

Post by Aggett114 »

Ddavis wrote:EMF asked if everything was all good during the sight lap and I said "Colton fix your lag".
During the sight lap:
[188:39:45.82] Devin Davis | DX3: Colton fix your lag
They restarted about 15 seconds later and Colton was still invisible/glitching on the starting gate. Colton rode the entire heat lagging really bad and Dom Aggett even commented in the chat that he was lagging and needed to be kicked (his ping was 600-700).
After I crashed in the first turn:
[188:40:58.94] mitchels lagg hahahaha
[188:41:07.52] Devin Davis | DX3: FIX YOUR LAG COLTON

During the race:
[188:41:58.71] colton laggy af
[188:42:29.14] colton laggy as fuck cant see him
[188:43:15.37] is admins even here?
[188:43:20.27] get colton gone
[188:43:40.72] kick colton ffs
[188:43:42.83] keeps just pinging back in
[188:43:48.50] hello emf?
[188:44:24.99] great admin here from emf crew lols
[188:45:06.83] colton back at 1k ping lmfao
I'm just wondering where admins are at that point? Maxime said "nobody crashed so he's fine"... but the rules state that if a rider is invisible it makes him hard to predict therefore prevents close and fair racing which is penalty to being kicked from the race. I don't have anything against Colton specifically in this situation, so that isn't the reason I'm posting, I'd be posting this regardless of who was lagging, but I really think EMF should stand by their rules. I'm not even sure if it's worth protesting Colton because his internet can be fine next week. This stuff should be resolved during the sight lap not after the racing has been completed.

Note: Just saw Brina's comment before posting so I'm not the only one who got affected by it.

Dont worry Devin , im now getting banned for trying to help people race without getting punted, due to ABUSE in the chat aha
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Ddavis wrote:Image
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.