2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 06 - San Diego

Post by reddead422 »

so uh... that first rhythm tho...
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

Just a question, but did you scale down the jumps this week to make it where there is no really op lines? All the weeks before this coming out of corners I felt like I was getting more pop, however on this track I feel like its nonexistent unless I seat bounce the piss out of it.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

reddead422 wrote:so uh... that first rhythm tho...
Yeah i totally agree.. plus the on on off after the triples :roll:
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

This is probably my favorite track of the year so far! It’s different forsure but I’m really liking the flow it has. It takes skill to step on the first table after the triple but either way that section is fun! Great job on the track this week Stephen!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Although it probably isn't my favorite track of the year due to the layout in general, I really did enjoy racing it. The on on off was a lil sketchy but glad you made it like you did. Also enjoyed qualifying without stupid lines.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Atom6246 wrote:Although it probably isn't my favorite track of the year due to the layout in general, I really did enjoy racing it. The on on off was a lil sketchy but glad you made it like you did. Also enjoyed qualifying without stupid lines.
You think he made it that way so you couldn't just jump onto the second table or what? Thats what i was thinking but starting to enjoy the track more
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Trevor#91 wrote:You think he made it that way so you couldn't just jump onto the second table or what? Thats what i was thinking but starting to enjoy the track more
No doubt.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Image Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just to clarify.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Ocean
Team: HYAAAAA

Post by Ocean »

Those tough blocks on top of the berms are becoming the new spongebob barriers imo. if you get caught in one of them your are shit out of luck. Like I mean you actually can't get out of them. It locks you into the falling animation.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Only problem I seen with the track last night was there was pretty much 0 erode during the heats and then the main was so little that it was just little bumps, I guess you messed with the tilemap barrington? The erode shoulda been on 2-2.5 in the mains last night for sure.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The track deteriorated less than normal last night, but I had more lag than ever. Weird race last night.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Atom6246 wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:You think he made it that way so you couldn't just jump onto the second table or what? Thats what i was thinking but starting to enjoy the track more
No doubt.
When I built it like normal, if I scrubbed the SX triple and landed just right on the down side, I could then jump the entire step on step off section to the berm. I couldn't stop for the corner, but still, it was stupid. Also, it seems like that has been the theme by dirtwurx. A2, Phoenix both had those little rollers after SX triples. However, based on some IG pics I've seen today from SD irl, they built it normal it looks like. Go figure. :roll:
Ocean wrote:Those tough blocks on top of the berms are becoming the new spongebob barriers imo. if you get caught in one of them your are shit out of luck. Like I mean you actually can't get out of them. It locks you into the falling animation.
These have been the same bales since like 2015. That's a lot of racing. Have there been issues, yes. But it's not like it is something that is happening left and right IMO.
Lnxa wrote:Only problem I seen with the track last night was there was pretty much 0 erode during the heats and then the main was so little that it was just little bumps, I guess you messed with the tilemap barrington? The erode shoulda been on 2-2.5 in the mains last night for sure.
I was really confused when watching last night. I changed 1 thing on 1 tile.. or so I thought. Going to look into it. Actually just going to make sure I use the tileinfo from oakland again I think and paint the tiles the same way for Arlington.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

barrington314 wrote:.
Track was still pretty fun though, It's the 2nd best right behind Oakland for me.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Easily my favorite track of the year so far. Well done.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I love how there’s not any ridiculous lines this week, and how it actually takes skill to do some sections right, well done. And for those of you complaining about traction....go ride a 2013 SX track....and then ride this one. A little slippery track just takes more skill to ride right, so stop complaining and just get better ;)