2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Bryce#313

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Bryce#313 »

DBRider251 wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:Rule about the east coast for next week :

if you are top 15 in points in 450Pro or 450Am, you can't drop down to race east
Why was this rule not stated at the beginning of the season?
Pretty sure this rule has been around for a while, not like it's new.
I realize it isn't new due to it being in rf, but like emf has explained to me before, the rules are different for each organization. I agree with the rule, just would have been nice to know at the beginning of the season so I would have not pointed out.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

I bought a massage for pregnant women last week so that was her gift and we’ll to her favorite breakfast restaurant this weekend, it sucks to celebrate on a wed night its the middle of the week
Yamahaman95 wrote:Me and my gf both think think Valentines day is gay, so im not in that category. just another day
Phil Doyon #423
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Bryce#313 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: Why was this rule not stated at the beginning of the season?
I realize it isn't new due to it being in rf, but like emf has explained to me before, the rules are different for each organization. I agree with the rule, just would have been nice to know at the beginning of the season so I would have not pointed out.
Point taken
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
JClubine210

Post by JClubine210 »

Wish I didn't get stuck in those tuff blocks at the top of the berm :/ Would've been able to make a run at the win.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Yah davalos blocks are brutal lol! Wish i didnt miss the very last corner before the checkered flag lost my 2nd to you there gr!!
JClubine210 wrote:Wish I didn't get stuck in those tuff blocks at the top of the berm :/ Would've been able to make a run at the win.
Phil Doyon #423
JClubine210

Post by JClubine210 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Yah davalos blocks are brutal lol! Wish i didnt miss the very last corner before the checkered flag lost my 2nd to you there gr!!
JClubine210 wrote:Wish I didn't get stuck in those tuff blocks at the top of the berm :/ Would've been able to make a run at the win.
Ahahaha yea! I didn't even realize I finished 2nd till I checked cuts! I was wondering what happened to you
loganwalker
Team: Privateer

Post by loganwalker »

i’m new and wanting to see where i stand against other competition in the amateur class. so can someone please explain how the uid grabs work and how qualifying works before i go by a racepass and i screw up and don’t end up getting to race? lol
loganwalker
Team: Privateer

Post by loganwalker »

Someone please explain to me how uid grabs and qualifying works before i buy a racepass for no reason. i am new and just would like to see where i stand as of nos against some competition! thanks!
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Celebrating Valentine's day with my lady is definitely more important than playing MXS.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Does anyone have a picture of the layout its not even on the supercrossonline website?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Bryce#313 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: Why was this rule not stated at the beginning of the season?
I agree it should have been said earlier but in your case it really wouldn't have mattered... You scored 41 points in the first two rounds alone, there is a three way tie for 14th thru 16th right now with 35 points.. I doubt you were thinking of moving down after getting a second at A1 anyhow..
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote: Pretty sure this rule has been around for a while, not like it's new.
I agree it should have been said earlier but in your case it really wouldn't have mattered... You scored 41 points in the first two rounds alone, there is a three way tie for 14th thru 16th right now with 35 points.. I doubt you were thinking of moving down after getting a second at A1 anyhow..
That is true. Would have just been nice to see earlier since I have been practising since round 3 preparing for 250 east. But I totally understand what your saying
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Speaking of the 3 way tie any idea if those riders will be able to drop down?
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wilson156 wrote:Speaking of the 3 way tie any idea if those riders will be able to drop down?
I was curious about this, too. Does the tie breaker for best finish determine who doesn't get to drop down?