How can i reduce lag on a full gate?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Nogurd

How can i reduce lag on a full gate?

Post by Nogurd »

i have a race coming up but when i play with bots on a full gate i lag so much.. im not sure if its because my cpu is generating all the bots? so any help would be appreciated thanks :)
newmanb138
Team: United

Re: How can i reduce lag on a full gate?

Post by newmanb138 »

Whats your PC? CPU, GPU? What are your in game graphic settings? Based on that I or others will be able to help you more.
Nogurd

Post by Nogurd »

I have an AMD athlon 860k and a GTX750ti and I normally run the game on 128x128 texture with max model and terrain detail with compressed textures. I normally use Hardware/Direct render I’m not sure what the fastest setting is for that.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Nogurd wrote:I have an AMD athlon 860k and a GTX750ti and I normally run the game on 128x128 texture with max model and terrain detail with compressed textures. I normally use Hardware/Direct render I’m not sure what the fastest setting is for that.
I have the same processor as you, I think it's just our processors that mainly are causing the issue. Granted, the cpu has pretty good specs but I don't think they're up to par with the intels nowadays. I'd suggest upgrading your cpu. That's what I'll be doing. A gpu upgrade would also be highly recommended seeing as how outdated your gpu is.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's the bots. They use a lot of CPU. Try playing a demo of a full race to get an idea of what your online FPS will be.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.