2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

Post by 808 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: There’s a difference between being mean and stating a fact
Did you even read the whole topic? Seth got attacked for no reason haha
Yes....I read the topic, I love how people blow up at each other over literally nothing.
Looked like Seth blew up in response to being attacked to me..
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

The kid was talking not trying to help anything, there was no constructive criticism. The kid had nothing but bad to say about someone trying to actually do something for the community. I woulda banned him too. This game will do just fine without people raggin on others about something they are trying to create for the community.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

T_Frye127 wrote:The kid was talking not trying to help anything, there was no constructive criticism. The kid had nothing but bad to say about someone trying to actually do something for the community. I woulda banned him too. This game will do just fine without people raggin on others about something they are trying to create for the community.
This might be because he wasn't talking about the gear you braindead doorknob, he was telling the kid to take down the PICTURE because the PICTURE was the gear overlay! That's Essentially the same thing as releasing the PSD which the kid wasn't trying to do since it was in a SAF!!
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

808 wrote:
you braindead doorknob
right
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

T_Frye127 wrote:
808 wrote: you braindead doorknob
right
Yea that's all I saw too :lol:
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:
808 wrote: you braindead doorknob
right
Fair enough but you can’t deny that Seth actually got banned for defending himself
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote: right
Fair enough but you can’t deny that Seth actually got banned for defending himself
I mean, you didn’t even acknowledge what i said, just the whole doorknob thing. Probably because you were wrong and now you’ve gone into defense mode and tried to continue to pin the focus on somebody else
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

808 wrote:
808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Yea that's all I saw too :lol:
I mean, you didn’t even acknowledge what i said, just the whole doorknob thing. Probably because you were wrong and now you’ve gone into defense mode and tried to continue to pin the focus on somebody else
sethiemeboi wrote:smh take this down lol
So it doesn't exactly look like he was trying to help at all and he commented this right off the bat. When somebody comments something like this it kind of looks like he is insulting the dude. All everybody was trying to do was tell Seth to not be so harsh on the dude especially since it was his first time making gear. But he did only release a saf there, but if we didn't have everybody trying to be little pricks and trying to rip somebodies content then we wouldn't have to worry about posting a saf without scramming the entire thing. A saf is created to keep everybody out of it but people are inconsiderate and decide they want them so they had to go to another level rather than just leaving it as is.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
808 wrote:
808 wrote: Fair enough but you can’t deny that Seth actually got banned for defending himself
sethiemeboi wrote:smh take this down lol
So it doesn't exactly look like he was trying to help at all and he commented this right off the bat. When somebody comments something like this it kind of looks like he is insulting the dude. All everybody was trying to do was tell Seth to not be so harsh on the dude especially since it was his first time making gear. But he did only release a saf there, but if we didn't have everybody trying to be little pricks and trying to rip somebodies content then we wouldn't have to worry about posting a saf without scramming the entire thing. A saf is created to keep everybody out of it but people are inconsiderate and decide they want them so they had to go to another level rather than just leaving it as is.
Dude seth told the guy to take the PNG down, he was not talking about the gear literally at all. The kid released the PNG for the gear on the forums which is what he said "smh take this down lol" to, not the gear, but the fact that the guy mistakenly released the png to the gear.

How can this concept be so hard to comprehend?
J83cket
Team: J&B Racing

Post by J83cket »

AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote:
Yes....I read the topic, I love how people blow up at each other over literally nothing.
My point was just that Ktm broke the rules more than Seth did, yet Seth was the only one effected by this
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote:
Exactly like yourself ;)
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

J83cket wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote: Did you even read the whole topic? Seth got attacked for no reason haha
My point was just that Ktm broke the rules more than Seth did, yet Seth was the only one effected by this
I’m sure if someone reports ktm’s post he’ll suffer the same consequences as Seth.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
J83cket wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Yes....I read the topic, I love how people blow up at each other over literally nothing.
I’m sure if someone reports ktm’s post he’ll suffer the same consequences as Seth.
Lmfao no he won´t, mainly because EVERYBODY, Including JLV somehow isn´t seeing how seth literally didn´t do anything but try to help somebody out and defend himself after being attacked, they just see that seth freaked out. They don even care what he was freaking out about either.

Another thing is that if ANYBODY else on the forums would have said what seth originally said, nobody would have said anything, and if ANYBODY else reacted to being blatantly being attacked how seth did, Nothing would have happened
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
J83cket wrote: My point was just that Ktm broke the rules more than Seth did, yet Seth was the only one effected by this
Lmfao no he won´t, mainly because EVERYBODY, Including JLV somehow isn´t seeing how seth literally didn´t do anything but try to help somebody out and defend himself after being attacked, they just see that seth freaked out. They don even care what he was freaking out about either.
Another thing is that if ANYBODY else on the forums would have said what seth originally said, nobody would have said anything, and if ANYBODY else reacted to being blatantly being attacked how seth did, Nothing would have happened
Just read the forum rules, if those were enforced how they should be (I feel) 3/4 of this forum would be banned, probably myself included (I know I’ve said/done some stupid stuff in the past).
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

808 wrote:blah
sir you need to relax okay. like jeeeeze. it seems like seth was making a snarky comment to the kid saying his stuff was bad. then tried to back it up saying he was talking about the png because he was getting hate. at least thats how i look at it. i dont see the point in bashing on people's work because it isnt up to their standards. whats wrong with giving them some pointers to making the content better, that way, the dude will have more drive to make something better than last time and keep building. imo if that kinda shit where people bash on other content with no intent of creating a constructive criticism keeps happening the skin creating and modeling side of this game will be dead real quick. When we can just help out a little. sorry for the rant lol.
wocky slush