Anyone else disappointed with the New Supercross game?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
YaBoiMxx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 6ixLab Racing

Anyone else disappointed with the New Supercross game?

Post by YaBoiMxx »

I thought it would have been decent for an arcade game but boy was I wrong. Runs like PUBG on console and you can't even play online. So many flaws and its like they rushed the game completely for a quick cash grab. And the only thing they focused on was "good graphics and photo realistic tracks" ooh so cool... Another Milestone game that has disappointed me. Got a refund 5 days after launch. Never buying a crappy Arcade console game again. PS: I'm still considering getting the new Mx Vs Atv game but we all know how that's going to end up :shock: :lol: :roll: :roll:
#Whipitwednesday
O'Brien#178
Team: Privateer

Re: Anyone else disappointed with the New Supercross game?

Post by O'Brien#178 »

Alot of the issues you speak of should be resolved with their first big patch. It was the same on MXGP3.
I think for a console game it has alot of good traits and is easily better than MX vx ATV franchise offerings or is that attitude just a european thing?
YaBoiMxx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YaBoiMxx »

Oh there was a patch? On Xbox One I never got a patch and my game was getting worse by the day.
#Whipitwednesday
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Why'd you get it for console? PC with always have better preformance
YaBoiMxx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YaBoiMxx »

Not sure. I haven't played my Xbox one in about a year and thought it was going to be decent on the Console I had no real reason why. Should've bought it on PC. But regardless I still find the game trash.
#Whipitwednesday
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

nickuzick wrote:Why'd you get it for console? PC with always have better preformance
The ease of just "plug n play", no install extra things that doesn't work, no bugs erc. Oh wait, it's 2018. At least that is how I used to see console, trying to get used to the new way nothing works. But if it's anything like Encore, that ran crap shit on PC, while worked okay on consoles ^^