Toxic Community

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
YaBoiMxx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 6ixLab Racing

Re: Toxic Community

Post by YaBoiMxx »

Haha excuse my spelling. And James It doesn't offend or get to me. It just sucks that every community even the Mx community is filled full of toxic people. I have no idea why I even made this post I guess I was just bored and wanted to rant. Anyway I do agree the older users shaped the community and theirs a few immature kids that ruin it for the rest of us. Regardless I still like Mx simulator. It's just a shame. Can we forget about this post? :lol:
#Whipitwednesday
Jeston

Post by Jeston »

YaBoiMxx wrote:theirs a few immature kids that ruin it for the rest of us. Regardless I still like Mx simulator. It's just a shame. Can we forget about this post? :lol:
Let's not forget about this right now.
Not sure why you'd even consider asking me for the rider model, but since you're on the topic of immature kids that ruin it for the rest of us, it's people like you who make the creators of the community leave.

aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

he asked me for it to. YOU are toxic.

Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

https://gyazo.com/49d888f396fce68442f1a649fe2b6a25

fuck it.
but this is bullshit. why the fuck is there so many dudes banned for petty shit and there is cunts like this that get away with doing this stuff. i mean there is people actually trying to sell other people models.
ban this peice of shit. or maybe he has to do something good for community first to get banned? gee i dunno seems pretty backwards to me.
see u in another 4 years prob lool

freeowen&seabolt
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

dont woryy he messaged me too
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If he sends anyone a link that violates copyright, report the PM and I'll ban him.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.