Portal Bike

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
patrickv155
Team: Privateer

Portal Bike

Post by patrickv155 »

An extremely simple skin I threw together. My first skin upload, so please be nice. If anyone wants more nerdy skins, lemme know. I'd love to add to the community, but I'm not sure if anyone cares about the BS I make, so if this gets burned super hard I won't post anything else I make. I used yamaha#251's template. Name in game is Aperture Science Bike on the fc450.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/msdh035hw ... l_Bike.saf
dawsonsleeper

Re: Portal Bike

Post by dawsonsleeper »

the bike doesnt work in game because the JMs are named differently than the skin. also u forgot the norm and spec.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
patrickv155
Team: Privateer

Post by patrickv155 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:the bike doesnt work in game because the JMs are named differently than the skin. also u forgot the norm and spec.
Damnnit, I completely dropped the ball. :( This should be fixed link. I included norms and spec and the proper jm's. As long as the Stock Model Replacement packs are downloaded, this should work. I was really hoping my first release wouldn't go this bad. Oh well. Only up to go from here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cqbyycqmd ... l_Bike.saf
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If you're new to skinning then I think a simpler, clean look like this is the way to go. It's basic, but clean, and looks a lot better than my first skin (let's not bring that up ever again) :lol: Keep it up, you'll get better and be able to create more complex designs soon.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Ddavis wrote:looks a lot better than my first skin (let's not bring that up ever again)
same :oops: :oops: :oops:
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

This is what yours is named

This is what it should be named