2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by DaleMullins873 »

I’ll take my ban, but it wasn’t intentional to jump into the next section. I kinda screamed in discord as it was unexpected. The second gif where I say “fight me morgi” was because he said something just before the restart happened. Yes I laughed about it but it wasn’t intentional to clean him. So algoooods
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
manii20

Post by manii20 »

I mean I agree with your protests most of the time, but in this case if you penalize Jesse you MUST penalize Leclair because it was way more aggressive
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

@ the people complaining about me protesting Leclair.
He's a dirty rider (nothing new). I'm not doing this to try and get an edge on him in the championship or anything like that. Im doing this to hopefully get him enough warnings so he'll stop riding like a dick (to me and others). If he wants to ride aggressive, I'm fine with that. But Leclair literally never shows me a wheel or any notice he's there. Just goes straight for the kill. Most of the time if I notice a faster rider behind me I'll respectfully let them by because it might ruin both of our races.
The passes he makes I would never go for for risk of me possibly getting banned. But its like hes riding like he knows he wont get banned.

Oh well, I'll get used to it.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

@emf you guys would have to be the biggest idiots I’ve seen run some shit, and I’ve seen the people who originally ran emf.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Atom6246 wrote:@ the people complaining about me protesting Leclair.
He's a dirty rider (nothing new). I'm not doing this to try and get an edge on him in the championship or anything like that. Im doing this to hopefully get him enough warnings so he'll stop riding like a dick (to me and others). If he wants to ride aggressive, I'm fine with that. But Leclair literally never shows me a wheel or any notice he's there. Just goes straight for the kill. Most of the time if I notice a faster rider behind me I'll respectfully let them by because it might ruin both of our races.
The passes he makes I would never go for for risk of me possibly getting banned. But its like hes riding like he knows he wont get banned.

Oh well, I'll get used to it.
that's exactly why he got one week suspension 2 weeks ago, because he will never be banned :wink:
manii20 wrote:I mean I agree with your protests most of the time, but in this case if you penalize Jesse you MUST penalize Leclair because it was way more aggressive
They never protested Leclair for this incident so how could we apply a penalty ..
BradyS21 wrote:@emf you guys would have to be the biggest idiots I’ve seen run some shit, and I’ve seen the people who originally ran emf.
Brady Standley ? if it's really you, please keep your advice for you, you're not an example at all
Rush wrote:why cant we just have peter do protests?
He can sign when he wants
Lnxa wrote:..
If no one protested him, how could you expect to see him banned ?
Again, i would like example of what you just said, i never suspended someone 3 weeks for only a takeout, so please give me proof of what you're saying....
And please explain me why we suspended Leclair 2 weeks ago if we protect him ? maybe it's a mistake from us, we'll give him his 26pts back :roll:
I reviewed EU protests this week, but it's the 1st time of the year, so maybe my vision can be a tad different than Kristoffer.
I'll ask Kristoffer to review the protest on you and see what he'll say.
See, i'm trying to find a way but the player concerned is not Leclair, am i high ? do i do it on purpose or maybe i'm just sick today ? who knows ?

stay tuned..
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Wahlamt wrote: Infos: Atom HOLM, #36 (9437) protested Alexis LECLAIR, #90 (6454)
Time : 1:35
Class : 450Pro
Moto : Heat 2
Message : As you can see Leclair finally catches up to me and (once again) without showing me a wheel or anything he goes straight for the kill. An overly aggressive move for a unneeded position.
EMF Crew's description : Alexis is making a normal pass for sx. Atom is letting the whole inside open to anyone, he could expect someone at his inside.
GIF (Atom POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/2c12e46155fbb2885f7 ... 33d279.gif
GIF (Alexis POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/505d108521ee0a6064f ... 39028b.gif
VERDICT : Nothing, race incident
PENALTY : No penalty
I was talking about this one, but it's just my opinion
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

manii20 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Infos: Atom HOLM, #36 (9437) protested Alexis LECLAIR, #90 (6454)
Time : 1:35
Class : 450Pro
Moto : Heat 2
Message : As you can see Leclair finally catches up to me and (once again) without showing me a wheel or anything he goes straight for the kill. An overly aggressive move for a unneeded position.
EMF Crew's description : Alexis is making a normal pass for sx. Atom is letting the whole inside open to anyone, he could expect someone at his inside.
GIF (Atom POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/2c12e46155fbb2885f7 ... 33d279.gif
GIF (Alexis POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/505d108521ee0a6064f ... 39028b.gif
VERDICT : Nothing, race incident
PENALTY : No penalty
I was talking about this one, but it's just my opinion
IMO Atom have plenty of room to avoid the crash, Hunter haven't.
It's not the same situation to me, transfer the move to irl, Jesse would have crash because of the bales irl. Alexis's action is what we see every week.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Don't touch holm/root or be protest :lol: :lol:
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

We should pay for protest to not have these stupid guys report everyone every round for nothing.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

M@xTizZz wrote:IMO Atom have plenty of room to avoid the crash, Hunter haven't.
It's not the same situation to me, transfer the move to irl, Jesse would have crash because of the bales irl. Alexis's action is what we see every week.
I don't think either deserved a penalty, but if you make the argument "he could expect someone at his inside." for Atom why couldn't the same be made for Hunter? I can't see why you'd base the verdict off of a hypothetical, because there's no guarantee he would actually crash irl.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

SKlein wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:IMO Atom have plenty of room to avoid the crash, Hunter haven't.
I don't think either deserved a penalty, but if you make the argument "he could expect someone at his inside." for Atom why couldn't the same be made for Hunter? I can't see why you'd base the verdict off of a hypothetical, because there's no guarantee he would actually crash irl.
the difference for me is clear :

On atom situation, Leclair make what i call a block - pass : he block atom line, and atom hit leclair.

On the Root situation, root is taking the inside ruts, and suddently, he got hit from the inside by another guy coming in fast. it's clearly almost impossible to avoid. While atom, knew that someone was coming inside, and could clearly avoid it.

Thats what i think.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Rush wrote:why cant we just have peter do protests?
He can sign when he wants
PETER WE NEED U
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

What we need, is rider that put some effort to not make others crash.

I raced more than 2 years on top 10 of every series, and got protested once, and as far as i remember it wasn't justified.

I'm sure i am not the only one who can say that.

I agree that on Sx you have to make some contact sometimes, but trust me, if we allow takeouts and aggressive riding, it will just looks like destruction derby.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I mean I pretty much did the best I could to not get taken out. You can see I tried to check up but Leclair practically comes to a stop in the corner. So unless I come to a dead stop there was no way of me riding out (which is nearly impossible to do in this game)
He had the pass made right here, but rode me high because he's dirty.
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Atom6246 wrote:I mean I pretty much did the best I could to not get taken out. You can see I tried to check up but Leclair practically comes to a stop in the corner. So unless I come to a dead stop there was no way of me riding out (which is nearly impossible to do in this game)

He had the pass made right here, but rode me high because he's dirty.
well, lets clarify, i didn't say his move was cool and not dirty. but what i say is , He didn't run into you.

that said, i doubt that he could get lower with the speed he had.

So ye maybe the game don't let you do a dead stop, but you clearly could check up more, so you had a chance, but i may be wrong.