Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by M@xTizZz »

Carter71 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Carter71 wrote:
I do understand what you're saying; it is already a lengthy process. My main concern is the fact that the "business" has now taken a portion of the money I paid, and without letting the customer know, completely terminated the service. I understand the rulebook, but not giving me a notification, then letting me qualify, and then not even letting the customer into the server to spectate his friends, for a service that was PAID for in full, goes against all business ethics. We could argue all day about who did what etc. But the justification for my "laggy connection" is more of a case then what I was suspended for. In real life, I recall riders being asked to come in for a conversation (I remember one from a Loretta Lynns Regional) and the kid was allowed to state his opinion, and then the matter was solved. They might not have listened, but at least they gave the customer the common courtesy.
We never warned people for their suspension by email or any other way, it's up to you to stay informed about it. We always posted the protests here since years.
If you're suspended for a race, you'll not be able to spectate ur friends, people ask me, i always refuse. This has nothing to do with pay to race or not, you're suspended on the servers so you can't join them so you can't spectate ur friends. Not sure where it goes against all business ethics, you can check others games, usually when you're suspended, you're suspended on servers...
Ur ban have nothing to deal with ur connection, it's about agressive riding, u took 1 week suspension for this and 1 warning for ur connection.
Wahlamt is reviewing protests for EU region, i'm reviewing for NA region.
I don't change my decision because i spoke to the guy concerned.
In ur case, it deserve 1 week suspension, there's nothing to discuss.
Usually you are not able to join qualifying servers when suspended cause the ban are applyed on servers.
Here i posted the protests late, and i forgott to update the ban list on servers, so it's all my fault if you have been aware of ur suspension when trying to join the race server. I apologize for this.
Im just suggesting ways to improve the system...as I have already stated. But I understand what you're saying; "We have taken your money, the rest is a you problem." As I said in my previous post (Did you even read it?) I understand why I was banned, but the justification would've held more true if it were for the connection and unsafe riding. I will accept the suspenson because I can justify that I was away on vacation and the internet was not ideal for other people which caused race incidents. I take full responsibility. I just figured you would have benefitted from the feedback and ways to improve the business instead of crapping on them and continuing to run a dictatorship while holding your racing monopoly. As someone involved with the business, you should know that customer service is a competitive advantage, but when you hold a monopolistic dictatorship and dont listen to your community, there are no drawbacks. Hope you can push your god complex to the side and listen to a customer. You might just learn and improve for the future of your community. :)
i don't have any god complex, imagine if every people come to "talk about their suspension", think about the time it could take.
If i made the update on the servers earlier, you would have noticed ur ban earlier and probably tryed to talk to me about it.
It's my fault on this side i have to admit it.
But in your case, i don't think i would have change anything in the decision tbh, and it's not about dictatorship or god complex, just about ur move vs the banhammer
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Infos: Rhys HARRIS, #154 (18426) protested Will WHITELEY, #201 (14553)
Time : 17:20
Class : 250Am East
Moto : Main event
Message : I come in to the last corner after Will had crashed he goes up the the inside and takes me out for no reason
EMF Crew's description :
GIF ( POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/b04467c314b7d16bebe ... bdbf14.gif
VERDICT : Nothing, race incident
PENALTY : No penalty
This man said for no reason. It was the last fucking corner for position LOL.
Carter71
Team: Privateer

Post by Carter71 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Carter71 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
We never warned people for their suspension by email or any other way, it's up to you to stay informed about it. We always posted the protests here since years.
If you're suspended for a race, you'll not be able to spectate ur friends, people ask me, i always refuse. This has nothing to do with pay to race or not, you're suspended on the servers so you can't join them so you can't spectate ur friends. Not sure where it goes against all business ethics, you can check others games, usually when you're suspended, you're suspended on servers...
Ur ban have nothing to deal with ur connection, it's about agressive riding, u took 1 week suspension for this and 1 warning for ur connection.
Wahlamt is reviewing protests for EU region, i'm reviewing for NA region.
I don't change my decision because i spoke to the guy concerned.
In ur case, it deserve 1 week suspension, there's nothing to discuss.
Usually you are not able to join qualifying servers when suspended cause the ban are applyed on servers.
Here i posted the protests late, and i forgott to update the ban list on servers, so it's all my fault if you have been aware of ur suspension when trying to join the race server. I apologize for this.
Im just suggesting ways to improve the system...as I have already stated. But I understand what you're saying; "We have taken your money, the rest is a you problem." As I said in my previous post (Did you even read it?) I understand why I was banned, but the justification would've held more true if it were for the connection and unsafe riding. I will accept the suspenson because I can justify that I was away on vacation and the internet was not ideal for other people which caused race incidents. I take full responsibility. I just figured you would have benefitted from the feedback and ways to improve the business instead of crapping on them and continuing to run a dictatorship while holding your racing monopoly. As someone involved with the business, you should know that customer service is a competitive advantage, but when you hold a monopolistic dictatorship and dont listen to your community, there are no drawbacks. Hope you can push your god complex to the side and listen to a customer. You might just learn and improve for the future of your community. :)
i don't have any god complex, imagine if every people come to "talk about their suspension", think about the time it could take.
If i made the update on the servers earlier, you would have noticed ur ban earlier and probably tryed to talk to me about it.
It's my fault on this side i have to admit it.
But in your case, i don't think i would have change anything in the decision tbh, and it's not about dictatorship or god complex, just about ur move vs the banhammer
I really don't know who hired you for customer relations. I don't care that the situation wouldn't have changed. It does nothing for the situation at hand. In your rule book,

"5.5. Dispute over penalty
If you believe that your penalty wasn’t fair, you can form a complain and let Nioubie/Yohann Mayer make a final decision. Have you formed a complaint for no good reason or if your penalty was entirely in place, you’re trustworthiness will decrease and future penalties you may receive may not be reviewed in case you file a complaint for them."

I have not once received a penalty prior and was not given the opportunity, nor the respect of being notified about the complaint. I understand you've admitted it was late, but at the same time you have done a horrible job at solving the underlying problem.

"5.7. Decision before the race
A decision for a protest cannot be enforced less than 24h prior to the race. In case protests would be fully reviewed with less than 24h prior to the race, no penalties will be given before the race, but enforced when the race is over."

As for the rule 5.7 on your website; as you have clearly stated this ban was not updated in time for me to even talk to anyone prior to the race. Therefore, you have not given the customer the courtesy to form a complaint. You allowed me to qualify with no chance to even state my case. Even though your decision is very clear and you wouldn't have changed your mind - as you've made that very clear - you have still taken away the ability of your customer to follow YOUR OWN rules. Does that mean you get a ban for not providing me the services I PAID for? Do I receive monetary reimbursement for not being provided these services, that again, I PAID for. I also, after thorough review, found no rule about not being able to spectate the race even though you have been suspended; on that note, I also didn't see a clause that states "rules may be added at any time."

I really could care less about my ban, but the fact that you have this much disregard from your very customer and community is my main concern. Your customer service skills are absolutely non existent. There are many aspects of you system that are great, and some that are lacking. Maybe you need someone in charge of protest review: A pre-made file to fill out for a 20-30 second review of the incident. Take this feedback and build on it. My opinion is that you should resign from being allowed to deal with customers and I hope someone higher up in your organizational structure reviews my posts and uses the feedback to better provide for this game.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

motocross_will wrote:
Infos: Rhys HARRIS, #154 (18426) protested Will WHITELEY, #201 (14553)
Time : 17:20
Class : 250Am East
Moto : Main event
Message : I come in to the last corner after Will had crashed he goes up the the inside and takes me out for no reason
EMF Crew's description :
GIF ( POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/b04467c314b7d16bebe ... bdbf14.gif
VERDICT : Nothing, race incident
PENALTY : No penalty
This man said for no reason. It was the last fucking corner for position LOL.
I thought it was a tad aggressive but I guess not.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Protests still not updated?
sry if I sound rude but I wanna know if I can race tonight lol
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It still says I'm banned from the server when I got a 1 week ban (Tampa). Can an admin figure it out before qualifying please?
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

Anyone know why I'm banned?
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD8 protests
Maxime Tison
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

RIP Rhys
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

M@xTizZz wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD9 protests
Maxime Tison
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Oh well, until you prove “Ethan Rodgers” isn’t a real person playing this game. I would advise you don’t say I created fake accounts. I’ll find away to race again but until then peace out
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

RH154 wrote:Oh well, until you prove “Ethan Rodgers” isn’t a real person playing this game. I would advise you don’t say I created fake accounts. I’ll find away to race again but until then peace out
they probably IP checked you they arnt retards lol
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

maggett wrote:
RH154 wrote:Oh well, until you prove “Ethan Rodgers” isn’t a real person playing this game. I would advise you don’t say I created fake accounts. I’ll find away to race again but until then peace out
they probably IP checked you they arnt retards lol
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

erm, who said the account was Ethan Rodgers ?

omfg, only you.