Its that time of year again! Lets talk St Jude 2018

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Its that time of year again! Lets talk St Jude 2018

Post by Motoagogo »

I know I am very late at getting the event setup this year and I apologize. As of right now I do not have a single thing setup for this years event but I hope to change that asap with your help. So this post is a to help find all the assets that we need for this years event and to help out a great cause. So what I am looking for right now is.

1. Track builders for 4 rounds: I want 4 different builders if possible to do 4 different style localcross tracks like we do every year. If you have made tracks before then please leave a reply with your past track experience and how long it would take to have a track ready.

2. Hosts: Last year RF was generous enough to take on the event and we had an amazing turn out and great racing all around. So if someone would be available to host this years event while I stream/commentate that would be amazing.

3. Sponsors: So far I have NutUp Industries (personal sponsor) and VlastMX wanting to be a part of it. Yet the more the merrier to help make this event a hit and give away some great prizes.

4. A day and time: This is one of those steps that anyone can help vote on to be sure to give you the best night possible to fill the gates. Since the kids of St Jude will be watching I want to have the best racing and excitement they can ask for. We are doing this for them! (and bragging rights of course)

So that is it for now. If you have anything else to add please do and any help is fantastic. Lets make St Jude 2018 the best yet!
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Re: Its that time of year again! Lets talk St Jude 2018

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Time: Friday 6 or 7pm PST
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Would be nice to have the race on a Thursday night around 9:00ish EST, considering that’s the only time of the week I can race :lol:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

I would love to have the opportunity of hosting this! I have over 30 hosted races using scripts and I am an approved host for MXSlobby.

As for sponsoring what do you mean? I can provide 3 servers for practice/quali and a race server. And $100 USD donation to whatever seems fit whether it be prizes or sticking to the script and donating it. Let us know when you have a proper paypal for the event if there isn't already one.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

"Bragging Rights" ;)
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

DABZZZ wrote:I would love to have the opportunity of hosting this! I have over 30 hosted races using scripts and I am an approved host for MXSlobby.

As for sponsoring what do you mean? I can provide 3 servers for practice/quali and a race server. And $100 USD donation to whatever seems fit whether it be prizes or sticking to the script and donating it. Let us know when you have a proper paypal for the event if there isn't already one.
I mean sponsors in the way of companys that want to have their name on billboards and such around the track that give prizes out to those racing. Since all donations of any type go directly to St Jude I have no income to give back to the racers. That is where the sponsors come in. So hosting in a way is a sponsor, giveaways to winners, money to cover event costs of any type, etc.

Since this is the 4th year doing this I have a good idea on how it should run, yet always up for ideas in any way to keep it exciting to all. Just want to make sure the racers are happy yet of course the kids watching as well at St Jude.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Motoagogo wrote:
I mean sponsors in the way of companys that want to have their name on billboards and such around the track that give prizes out to those racing. Since all donations of any type go directly to St Jude I have no income to give back to the racers. That is where the sponsors come in. So hosting in a way is a sponsor, giveaways to winners, money to cover event costs of any type, etc.

Since this is the 4th year doing this I have a good idea on how it should run, yet always up for ideas in any way to keep it exciting to all. Just want to make sure the racers are happy yet of course the kids watching as well at St Jude.
When selecting a host, Ask around and keep me in mind? :) If it is after 4pm CST, I'm available any weekday. Anytime on weekends. I'll direct my donation to the link when the official post is made. As well as promote it to the max in my discord. <3
billyp330
Team: FFMX Racing

Post by billyp330 »

Pack's Motosports would like to sponsor the race again. I'll do at least $50 via paypal or steam gift card to overall winner of one of the classes, maybe more depending on when the race is exactly. Let me know
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

I'm willing to throw up $20, as well I could build a track, 2 weeks MAX for displacement and a week for environment. I would just need to know in advance so I can work my work schedule around it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

be a day so aussies can race like a saturday for us
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
jmayo_2

Post by jmayo_2 »

Day should be a Saturday so more people can race, but I'm hyped for this again this year :o
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

I've been gone almost exactly 1 year. I came back to check the forums and play a little mxs and this post is up. I think its time to dust off the controller and get ready for the st Jude race.

pumped for the race Moto. Always glad to race this one, and donate some $ while I'm at it.
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

Ill be posting and advertising this series everywhere I can!! Motoagogo Its amazing that you put on this Event man 4 years STRONG!!! Ill try to race this year we will see!!
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Chandler Bloxom wrote:Ill be posting and advertising this series everywhere I can!! Motoagogo Its amazing that you put on this Event man 4 years STRONG!!! Ill try to race this year we will see!!
Sadly got a bit busy and have not had a chance to check the comments lately yet I want to say its comments like this that keeps me going. I have an interesting idea for this years event and also talking with NutUp (yes the same company as IRL sx that sponsors my Twitch stream channel...somehow) that this might be the best St Jude series ever. So yeah, May is coming up so set anything else aside, its time to race for the kids!
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Motoagogo wrote:
Chandler Bloxom wrote:Ill be posting and advertising this series everywhere I can!! Motoagogo Its amazing that you put on this Event man 4 years STRONG!!! Ill try to race this year we will see!!
Sadly got a bit busy and have not had a chance to check the comments lately yet I want to say its comments like this that keeps me going. I have an interesting idea for this years event and also talking with NutUp (yes the same company as IRL sx that sponsors my Twitch stream channel...somehow) that this might be the best St Jude series ever. So yeah, May is coming up so set anything else aside, its time to race for the kids!
Need a Co-Commentator? People been wanting me to get on you and startyoursystem streams as iv been trying for the past 2 years in a row..?
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!