2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by DABZZZ »

yzmxer608 wrote:I believe the sand bag comments are because he has won 450 races on the oppo coast. Based on past results the sand bag accusations aren't warranted. The MX community is so 'last result is everything'.

That said I still laugh at the video of Rush raging 1 or 2 years ago in SX, sorry guy.
Fair enough. Ig I don't see it that way. 250 pros aren't as skilled as 450 pros? Would it be that way irl if one of the lites riders won a 450 race in their off season? No longer are wins respected in a 250 pro race? Don't get me wrong, I'm not standing up for him, jus confused as to why he's a sandbagger compared to like idk the other half of that class? Since this isn't a "Pro EMF" topic- fix your novice and ams classes. Thats where the real sandbaggers are :P If this is the case - move up the 250 riders who have multiple seasons. Move up ams into 250 class, move up novice into ams, allowing more novice novice racers in novice. :p
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Nah that's happened in real life obviously before, I think most recently with JMart and Craig or Seely. Just at least historically in sim 450's are usually better guys, where in real life 250s has turned into higher paid rides so more guys stay down and are faster.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

yzmxer608 wrote:Nah that's happened in real life obviously before, I think most recently with JMart and Craig or Seely. Just at least historically in sim 450's are usually better guys, where in real life 250s has turned into higher paid rides so more guys stay down and are faster.
I would never have known that since I don’t particularly pay attention to those aspects of behind the scenes. Good to know though! Thanks ;)
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

I dont know if this has been asked but why do they turn up the erode for the heat races in ams? And in the triple crown for the shorter motos they would turn the erode up. It Doesnt make sense and it makes it like riding outdoors on the 5th lap of the race.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

motocross_will wrote:I dont know if this has been asked but why do they turn up the erode for the heat races in ams? And in the triple crown for the shorter motos they would turn the erode up. It Doesnt make sense and it makes it like riding outdoors on the 5th lap of the race.
They did the exact same in pro, the erode was on 3
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

ROSE822 wrote:
motocross_will wrote:I dont know if this has been asked but why do they turn up the erode for the heat races in ams? And in the triple crown for the shorter motos they would turn the erode up. It Doesnt make sense and it makes it like riding outdoors on the 5th lap of the race.
For the first few rounds yes, but since I started hosting we have been keeping it the same the whole event.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Logeyboy wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
For the first few rounds yes, but since I started hosting we have been keeping it the same the whole event.
Glad you took over.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Logeyboy wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
No for ams they still make the erode higher for shorter races. Can we fix this please?
JClubine210

Post by JClubine210 »

Why aren't the races starting yet? There was a time change last night...so stuff should get updated, especially for the NA series. I have to work in the morning so I'd rather not be up too late.
JClubine210

Post by JClubine210 »

JClubine210 wrote:Why aren't the races starting yet? There was a time change last night...so stuff should get updated, especially for the NA series. I have to work in the morning so I'd rather not be up too late.
Ignore me
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

uhh the ams got ddossed and damon red flagged with a lap left...

Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MOTOZ293 wrote:uhh the ams got ddossed and damon red flagged with a lap left...

ecks dee what a guy
JClubine210

Post by JClubine210 »

Racing at -1000 ping is something special I tell yah
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

*friend makes his first ever am main event*
*feeling really good*
*got a new setup, feels like he could get a top 10*
*server immediately gets dossed*
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.