Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby Brock1198 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Playing in the stock track server when he joined. cleaned multiple people off the start then starts taking me out. once on lap one and a few times on lap 3 and then start waiting for me trying to take me out.
Demo link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nsfr4kr6 ... eee.mxdemo
Joseph pilsner Uid 22937
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12699
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby jlv » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:01 am

I only ban riders who are taking people out without following the track. Looks like he was on course the whole time.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby Brock1198 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:33 am

jlv wrote:I only ban riders who are taking people out without following the track. Looks like he was on course the whole time.

oh ok oh well
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6409
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 pm

He was getting very abusive in there last night. Again, I was feeling nice and only banned him for an hour after 2 or 3 races of serious disruption. Not just a takeout for the win or whatever.
My wife can't wrestle worth a shit, but you should see her box!

Trevor#91
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby Trevor#91 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:He was getting very abusive in there last night. Again, I was feeling nice and only banned him for an hour after 2 or 3 races of serious disruption. Not just a takeout for the win or whatever.

dude just chill its a fucking nonsense server
Image

Trevor#91
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby Trevor#91 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 pm

He's actually a good rider probably just fucking around with goons so why would it matter at all
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6409
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Trevor#91 wrote:dude just chill its a fucking nonsense server

Well, it wouldn't matter at all then if I boot you too for being a dick too. See you there!
My wife can't wrestle worth a shit, but you should see her box!

Trevor#91
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby Trevor#91 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:dude just chill its a fucking nonsense server

Well, it wouldn't matter at all then if I boot you too for being a dick too. See you there!

I mean i guess that would work too but i dont ride those servers ever sorry :lol:
Image

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby Brock1198 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:41 pm

Trevor#91 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:dude just chill its a fucking nonsense server

Well, it wouldn't matter at all then if I boot you too for being a dick too. See you there!

I mean i guess that would work too but i dont ride those servers ever sorry :lol:

frick off trevor motoson is being a dick
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6409
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 pm

You get way more respectful racing in there as long as people like you are ghosted out or kicked.
My wife can't wrestle worth a shit, but you should see her box!

MxRicer211
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:56 am
Team: Privateer
Location: New Zealand

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby MxRicer211 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Lmao its the stock track server, what do you expect :roll:
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6409
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 pm

I expect you to not be a dick whatever server you're in.
My wife can't wrestle worth a shit, but you should see her box!

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3542
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I expect you to not be a dick whatever server you're in.

Good luck with that one lmao
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6409
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Joseph Pilsner Uid 22937

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Thank you. It works as long as they know a marshal is in there. That or it empties out quickly :lol:
My wife can't wrestle worth a shit, but you should see her box!


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests