2018 European CUP Rd03: Veldhoven

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

2018 European CUP Rd03: Veldhoven

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Welcome to 2018 European CUP Rd03: Veldhoven!

The Track:

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7jwexur1 ... dhoven.rar

http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=192&race=769

Shoutout:
Big s/o to Richard De Kuijper for most of the track(terrain,billboard & statue placing)
Haggvist
ColtonD719
Motolife_99
JLV
Sorry if i forget someone!

My Youtube channel(33K)
http://www.youtube.com/user/tristanbotteram
[/size]
Br4Ap69

Re: 2018 European CUP Rd03: Veldhoven

Post by Br4Ap69 »

Is it possible if you could make a low res version please? As my computer is awful lol. Thanks
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

I don't know what is up with your traction man, but god it feels awful... Can't come out of the ruts early/exit early, because you will either wash out for no reason or it is so grabby and just throws you over to every direction. Also the random grabs on straights and everywhere possible, just feels so unconsistent and is so frustrating...
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

krossboy wrote:I don't know what is up with your traction man, but god it feels awful... Can't come out of the ruts early/exit early, because you will either wash out for no reason or it is so grabby and just throws you over to every direction. Also the random grabs on straights and everywhere possible, just feels so unconsistent and is so frustrating...
I couldn't agree more, traction ruined the track for me, was super excited for it as it looks amazing and was going to race but the traction was too frustrating.
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

krossboy wrote:I don't know what is up with your traction man, but god it feels awful... Can't come out of the ruts early/exit early, because you will either wash out for no reason or it is so grabby and just throws you over to every direction. Also the random grabs on straights and everywhere possible, just feels so unconsistent and is so frustrating...

I Agree 110% I was going to race this but after riding the last 3 tracks and feeling the horrid traction I changed my mind Reeaall quick. I get it sand and its meant to have some restriction. But this honestly feels nothing link sand. As the guy above said. It feels Awful. The Track layout, Ruts, Jumps. structure everything else feels good. But if the traction continues to be the way it has been I can see why most of my friends dont wanna race it. Sorry Tristan! but this is my honest opinion. Take it or leave it!
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

And the only thing that is wrong, is traction. Everything else about your tracks is so fking amazing, the layouts, the way they are built, the way they ride and racing lines they provide, just superb! Just the god damn traction man :D
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Tristan.Botteram

Brad_Smith wrote:

I Agree 110% I was going to race this but after riding the last 3 tracks and feeling the horrid traction I changed my mind Reeaall quick. I get it sand and its meant to have some restriction. But this honestly feels nothing link sand. As the guy above said. It feels Awful. The Track layout, Ruts, Jumps. structure everything else feels good. But if the traction continues to be the way it has been I can see why most of my friends dont wanna race it. Sorry Tristan! but this is my honest opinion. Take it or leave it!
Hi guys,

I really don't get why you guys are complaining about this traction, every jump is very easy to hit on the 125 and it flows the best out of the 3 tracks that i used for this series. It's a sandtrack and you could compare it to Lommel or Valkenswaard, yes if you go to the inside every corner you'll not have a ton of speed out of the corner but thats the same in real life right? Brad_Smith i do agree that Eersel was really slow for the 125 but the 2nd round was made by Haggvist and in my opinion he's the best traction maker replacting wise. Do keep in mind that it has to be rideable for all dyno's, so also 450's. Because if i would change it so you'll OJ the jumps for the 125 you'll have insane unrealisc lines for the 450's, also please tell me what is bad about the traction so i can work on it instead of just saying its straight up awfull.. Here a video of me riding the track & try to use my lines maybe it will change your mind:
Thanks
Tristan.Botteram

Here a video from IRL, onboard with the trackmaker himselves:
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:

Hi guys,

I really don't get why you guys are complaining about this traction, every jump is very easy to hit on the 125 and it flows the best out of the 3 tracks that i used for this series. It's a sandtrack and you could compare it to Lommel or Valkenswaard, yes if you go to the inside every corner you'll not have a ton of speed out of the corner but thats the same in real life right? Brad_Smith i do agree that Eersel was really slow for the 125 but the 2nd round was made by Haggvist and in my opinion he's the best traction maker replacting wise. Do keep in mind that it has to be rideable for all dyno's, so also 450's. Because if i would change it so you'll OJ the jumps for the 125 you'll have insane unrealisc lines for the 450's, also please tell me what is bad about the traction so i can work on it instead of just saying its straight up awfull.. Here a video of me riding the track & try to use my lines maybe it will change your mind:
Thanks
Yoo! Thanks fo actually taking notice and replying dooood! But to be honest. In my opinion, There is one thing wrong with what your saying. You have to remember in this game not everyone is a "pro" and it probably feels a lot better to you because your setup and they way you learnt the game. Also its your track so of course it would feel good to you. But Thanks for taking notice mate! Hope to maybe see a traction improvement in the next one!
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

Have you tried it on a 450 and actually push for a fast lap? It just feels that bike never settles and is always unloaded, like you are just riding on top of the surface and not actually digging in and therefor every little bump and rut just acts so fking weird... Can't really be a suspension problem, since Lommel and Soutwick etc don't have that feeling.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
manii20

Post by manii20 »

I agree, traction is really really weird