MX vs ATV All out

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
stocksy129

Re: MX vs ATV All out

Post by stocksy129 »

I ran a 1:44.96 on Dove Point What did you run? :)@On The Pipe
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

1:48.5 I believe. The national tracks have the crazy lines you can hit by going off the track. Will be interesting to see what everyone does. Right now I prefer the 250f for sx the 450 requires a lot of throttle control. I did try 1 race online but I lost connection on last lap. :(
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Always getting a fatal error when trying to play online...
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

stocksy129 wrote:videos
That Thundercrest lap is mental. I never thought you could triple up the hill (@ 0:50) or hit the finish line triple that's huge lol. So smooth you make it look easy.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

On The Pipe wrote: That Thundercrest lap is mental. I never thought you could triple up the hill (@ 0:50) or hit the finish line triple that's huge lol. So smooth you make it look easy.

Cheers man, that was probably the easiest lap to be honest, hah! The hardest was Blacktip, I wish they would release a patch already for all the bugs
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

stocksy129 wrote:vids
Your bike looks like 10x faster than mine lol. What gears are you mostly using and are you using the clutch a lot? Those laps were unbelievable!
Nick van Gerwen
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

I'm having a ball playing this, it's fun as long as you're not looking for realism.

HeaTA

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

My primary grievance with every MX vs ATV game is that the AI are really stupid. I won't pretend to know how to fix it, but they can't even stay on the track, and when they do, you get that typical MVA 90 degree turn when they hit you.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Looks like a TrackMania for moto.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I didn't think I could laugh harder at this game until watching Ben's heater.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Mikey wrote:I didn't think I could laugh harder at this game until watching Ben's heater.
I think the best part is I’m still in first gear hahahhaha
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

This game has some great potential but all the issues are just annoying many of them are legacy bugs. Tuff blocks go flying in online lobbies when someone rails the top of a berm. Games lagging out, issues connecting, and when the wrong person wins race. It has always been like this ever since untamed on 360. I was racing SX online this morning now I cant even join any matches. Another bug i noticed is even if I set shifting to manual it sometimes auto shifts regardless.

I just changed to manual which is a lot faster once you get used to it. However there seems to be no way to remap the controls which sucks because I how how x is gear up and a is gear down. There definitely seems to be a huge boost with clutch in lower gears, and still a preload/whip glitch to jump further. Kind of lame to be fast and hit crazy lines on SX exploits/glitches are needed.

Some of the lines he hits are crazy I cant even do them.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Well the game caused my PC to have a hard lock up. Unfortunately, it happened while it was saving so there goes 25 hours of progress :x

I was slightly confused about tuning the bikes, but there really is not much difference except for the brakes, suspension, and tires adjustment. The one fast guy just runs everyone on the right except suspension.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

On The Pipe wrote:Tuff blocks go flying in online lobbies when someone rails the top of a berm.
Did you see Tomac doing that last night? I told my wife about that very annoyance that started in MVA Untamed PS3 in think.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.