This weeks motivation, "The Disease of More"

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

This weeks motivation, "The Disease of More"

Post by Finalmushroom »

Hello!

I hope some of you end up watching this video. I truly think self reflection is great for your mental health and for your personal life. Personally, watching videos like these really hit home for me. They make me think of all of the little day to day moments that we take for granted. Saying, "I love you." to my wife or my mom and dad. Little things that we do daily that we don't put much thought into because they become routine. Take moments like this everyday and really sit back and do some reflecting. Don't take anything for granted because our lives can quickly turn for the worse. I also become motivated from videos like this because it reminds me how different life really can be with a simple mindset change. Instead of complaining how we don't have the newest Iphone, or the nicest clothes there are people out there who aren't even worried about materialistic things. They are more concerned with having a face to face conversation with a stranger. We need more people like this in today's society. Especially with generation Z becoming literally engulfed in technology and are to the point where everything they see is through an Iphone screen. Social media is the new lens of our lives as we past people who may be fighting depression or may have mental health issues. Maybe talking to someone as you wait for the bus might help them get through those dark times or through a bad day. Lastly, I have class with a girl who has a sticky note on her computer that states, "Be positive to a stranger today, you might make their day." I really appreciate the positive outlook and love others are currently spreading! Have a great week and stay motivated! :mrgreen:

As usual I have a sim lap for you with this video's actual song in the background.

-Jake
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: This weeks motivation, "The Disease of More"

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Dear Jake,

Please make a topic titled "Jake's Daily Offerings" so you don't have to create a new topic for every thought you have.

Thank you. -Havoc
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

General Discussion
TeamHavocRacing

Wasn't trying to stop him from posting, just from making a new topic every time he wants to share something.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

blind bryan wrote:General Discussion
You're right. Lol. My bad. At least I had a MX Sim video.

It's funny to me how the community will have 45 posts if someone posts about smoking weed (In the correct tread position) yet I come on here and try to be motivating and dudes don't have anything to say other than redirect your message. :roll: I'm not bitching to you but making a statement about the community. It's all good though, I'll continue to be motivated and positive regardless!! :mrgreen:

-Jake
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Wasn't trying to stop him from posting, just from making a new topic every time he wants to share something.
I appreciate the information mate. I've considered it but those treads become black holes and most don't seem to go digging (Unless it's the Vets of the community).

It's like me putting a folder into a folder into a folder into a folder and expecting to get shit done and stay organized!
The biggest difference is that I don't expect JLV to go deleting threads and old posts so the current approach makes sense.

-Jake
TeamHavocRacing

No worries. We're practically neighbors if PNW means what I think. Someone else might come in real hot using much harsher language. Just seen it happen plenty of times.