2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 16 - Salt Lake City

Post by barrington314 »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:sup with the corner heights? and the length of them?? They are pretty bad imo
What do you mean by length?
Tracks were already done at the point where some people brought that up, just fyi. Like Vegas for example, terrain has been done for a couple weeks. Just adding all the other stuff (bales, decals, timing gates, start gates, etc.). However, these berms are different for Vegas. For whatever that's worth. I'm sure some people will still not like them, others will, others wont say anything. :P
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

barrington314 wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:sup with the corner heights? and the length of them?? They are pretty bad imo
Tracks were already done at the point where some people brought that up, just fyi. Like Vegas for example, terrain has been done for a couple weeks. Just adding all the other stuff (bales, decals, timing gates, start gates, etc.). However, these berms are different for Vegas. For whatever that's worth. I'm sure some people will still not like them, others will, others wont say anything. :P
Hi Barrington, This is what i mean with the length of the corner: Image
They feel stretched out, don't know if thats because of the height of the corner itselves or something with the trackmap but they just feel a bit weird imo.. I do understand that you guys build these tracks way before the time they will be released but i want to bring it to you guys in a way that you guys could improve it. And it seems that i'm not the only one that things the heights are also too low. Regards Tristan
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
Hi Barrington, This is what i mean with the length of the corner: Image
They feel stretched out, don't know if thats because of the height of the corner itselves or something with the trackmap but they just feel a bit weird imo.. I do understand that you guys build these tracks way before the time they will be released but i want to bring it to you guys in a way that you guys could improve it. And it seems that i'm not the only one that things the heights are also too low. Regards Tristan
First, thank you for taking the time to provide constructive feedback versus "track is aids bro, you guys suck".

The berms were changed to try and eliminate some of the single rut/wall lines that were forming around the outside. It worked in some areas on some rounds and not at all on others. After the last two rounds with those berms, there was a lot of feedback that while they were better for racing with erode, they were no fun without erode and for qualifying. So Salt Lake City (pictured) actually has the tallest berms of the entire series. This was to give more steepness without losing the longer ramp which was on purpose.

The thinking/idea behind the longer ramp was to allow guys to turn lower in the corner and form a rut there versus having to go to the steepest part at the top and rail with ridiculous speed in order to be competitive. While we were able to speed up the inside and slow down the outside, I don't disagree they aren't perfect. Please understand the last erode update didn't come online until we were neck deep in having to build tracks, not leaving us time to properly test prior to the season. We squeezed in as much as we could into the end of the season once things were rolling to try and make it better. LIke anything, it's trial and error and learning along the way.

Last note, the berm you highlighted isn't the best example because it isn't a true 180 corner. The one between the two rhythms with the 3 onto the tables before the first whoops sections wouldn't been a better example.

As Stephen said, Vegas is back to the more traditional berms.

Hopefully after outdoors before next season (if everything keeps going) we'll be able to test and develop further and erode can also continue to develop too.

Again, thank you for taking the time to try and help. It's appreciated.
tommydallaire

Post by tommydallaire »

where is the password?
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

checkerz wrote:As Stephen said, Vegas is back to the more traditional berms.
awww man, was just getting used to the new berms! lol. Good to see that you guys are trying to listen, but honestly in my opinion, I don't think the berms are too bad once you get used to them without erode. With erode, they can be beauties or just one lined, which I honestly don't have a problem with unless the erode is excessive.

Overall, I think you guys have been improving every week and can't wait to bring on outdoors.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post by barrington314 »

First post updated. Ill try to get more mediafire links tomorrow.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zac44x88y ... s.high.rar
Craig

Post by Craig »

<3 u
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

thanks heaps for all the tracks this year dudes
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

17 rounds in 18 weeks all on time...

Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

checkerz wrote:17 rounds in 18 weeks all on time...
Really appreciate it guys! keep up the good work
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

well done! Repect
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

End of the season already... sheesh
Thanks for all the hard work boys.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Who is all on the track crew so I know who to give props to?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Phathry25 wrote:Who is all on the track crew so I know who to give props to?
Barrington, Barrington, Barrington, Barrington
Race Kar
Wilson
Myself
Aeffertz
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Time for Outdoor season :lol: :lol: glad to see your still the legend in the community (heart emoji)
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List